+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Popular Tourist Attractions in Bangkok

Can anyone suggest some good hotels where I can stay in Bangkok? What can I see there and where I can I shop and find good food?

These are the names and locations of tourist attractions in Bangkok

Name Location
    Grand Palace Wat Phra Kaew Na Phra Lan Rd
    Reclining Buddha Chettuphon Rd
    Jim Thompsonís House Rama I Rd
    Crocodile Farm Samutprakan
    Chinatown Hualampong
    Patpong Silom Rd
    Erawan Shrine Ploenchit Rd
    Safari World North East Bangkok

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Gaurav;9]Can anyone suggest some good hotels where I can stay in Bangkok? What can I see there and where I can I shop and find good food?[/QUOTE]

Hey Gaurav,

I might be too late to reply to your post but in the best interest many others who visit this forum I thought of replying to your post. Well, I recently visited Bangkok! It was an enthralling experience and one that I will treasure my lifetime. When in Bangkok, I would suggest that you bid adieu to shopping and concentrate on exploring its culture and tradition, historical temples and mouth-watering cuisines, and trip up national tourist destinations and famous museums. The vibrant Bangkok has much to offer and is mandatory that you plan your visit categorically so that you donít miss out nothing. I stayed there for a week and my schedule for each day remained this way:
    Day 1: Water Sports
    Day 2: Night Life
    Day 3: Shopping
    Day 4: Temples
    Day 5: Night Life
    Day 6: Museums
    Day 7: Dine (After all this hectic schedule, what you need is a hearty dine in and restÖ)

All the best all of you....

[QUOTE=Gaurav;9]Can anyone suggest some good hotels where I can stay in Bangkok? What can I see there and where I can I shop and find good food?[/QUOTE]

Day 1: Arrive Phuket
    On arrival in Phuket, our local representative will welcome you and take you to the hotel. The rest of the day is free. In the evening, you can opt to visit the Simon Cabaret. Overnight in Phuket.

Day 2: Phuket
    After Breakfast at hotel, Proceed for the Phuket Island Tour. After that you can opt for Phi Phi Island tour a day out to visit the most beautiful islands in the Andaman Sea. Enjoy an hour ride on a boat to the most famous island in Asia, Phi Phi. Overnight in Phuket
    Day 3: Phuket Bangkok
    After Breakfast transfer to airport to take flight for Bangkok, on arrival in Bangkok our local representative will welcome you and take you to the hotel. Check into the Hotel & rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Bangkok .

Day 4: Bangkok Tour
    After a buffet breakfast, we take you on a City Tour of Bangkok. See two of the most famous temple monasteries. Visit the temple of Reclining Buddha and the temple of Golden Buddha. We then take you to the Gems Factory if time permits. Shop for the famous Jade stone. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to shop around or explore this Capital city on your own. Overnight in Bangkok.

Day 5: Bangkok
    After breakfast. Finish your check out formalities and you will be transferred to airport to board your flight back to India.

This is a great package I have copied from Yatra.com! Good research, heh?

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed