+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Slumdog Millionaire

A critical analysis of this movie will reveal these subtleties. Firstly, this movie is well made and is good entertainment, if not taken seriously.

Secondly, whoever has made this movie has subtly tried to infiltrate the secularic fabric of India and disrupt it. Hinduism respects all religions and the minorities in India are a very respected lot and proud of being Indians and they are contributing towards our motherland in every area. Scenes of Hindus going on a rampage in this movie are clearly planted to create a religious divide, which I assure you can not be achieved.

Banned
    Honestly Mr. Ghosh, I hvn't watched this movie still, bt now i'm very much curious abt watch it. But whatever you said i'll really tell my views abt the movie here.

i really like this movie... this movie shows the reality.means what happens in reality.........

i feel Slumdog Millionaire got an oscar just becoz the director and many other from production team were american. the western world mostly like to see the slums and poor of india. they will never appreciate the urban india. the depiction of slums is more genuine and practical in many other hindi films, but they were never even nominated for oscar. how many of us have seen dharavi? Slumdog Millionaire has many glitches. secondly rahman has given more beautiful numbers in other films. even gulzar admitted his lyrics were so so in this movie. the music was very average.

if our average music can get the oscar it shows our standard is much higher than them but i want to add one more thing here the poverty shown in the movie is stil a part of India which is hard to accept but it is true

yes you are right my friend.

Slumdog Millionaire is, at heart, a love story and director Danny Boyle treats it like a Bollywood film. In fact, the screen writing is so smart, so energetic he must be a big fan of Bollywood that everything is spoon-fed to the viewer, unlike most international films.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed