+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to get a Driving Licence in Hyderabad??

Hi everybody! could you please tell me the procedure to get a Driving Licence?
    waiting 4 reply...

you know any RTA office.Then go there.There are somany agents ready to do....

Yeh.. Nice website.. its got all the questions you need to answer in RTA test. [url]www.drivingtest.com[/url] :)

Hello dear !

Go to Transport depart fill up the firm for Driving license

Nowadays, getting Driving licence is very easy.

you can visit AP Road Transport Authority website: [url]http://www.aptransport.org[/url]

Click on Online services at Home page and go for Licence menu and select Learner's Licence.

You can select anywhere in the Hyderabad. Better go for Kondapur, if you are belongs to Ranga Reddy District. There is no tight security to check your driving.

Regards,

Ramki

Hey dude !
    those are listed below

[url]http://www.drivingtest.in/driving-tips.php[/url]
    [url]http://www.drivingtest.in/road-marking.php[/url]

Thanks Phani KV you have given the best information for obtaining a DL. i hope i would succeed in getting the DL soon.

Getting a driving license is quite easy for you. Even you can do the process online also. Else you can directly approach the RTA office at your nearest zone. But before getting your license from RTA office you need to clear their driving test. Another easiest way to get a driving license is to join a motor driving school and pass your test easily.

Residential proof id, age proof certificate, and your 4 passport size snaps are required first. Pass the Rules of The Road Regulations test. You will get Learner's License from RTO. Thereafter, test is conducted for permanent driving license. You can write licence exam anytime within LL validity time, i.e. 6 months. Take the driving test before traffic inspector. If you pass with flying colors, you’ll get license the very next day

Thumbs up

You must have the following documents with you to obtain a driving license:
    • Proof of age : age proof certificates like passport, birth certificate.
    • A proof of residence: It can include documents like EB bill, ration card, telephone bill.
    • Medical Certificate
    • 3 passport size photos.
    • I think you must pay a fee of Rs. 15/-

If you are living in Hyderabad then you need to apply for driving license in the same place. All you need to do is to fill the application for driving license and submit ID proof and address proof. There will be a short test on traffic rules and after that you will be given learning license which is valid for three months. After this period you need to go to RTO to get your driving license.

i want infomartion

hi i am lavanya .i am new to this forum .
    i want info abt Driving license .
    my native is not hyderabad .
    where i am apply for license and what is the procuder .

Wherever U be!!

A valid driving license for motor cycles will be issued only by the RTO (Regional Transport Office) only after the test conducted by them. The test will be of theory, oral as well as practical; this will be the first procedure for gaining driving license, secondly u must provide documents like, Date of Birth Proof, Residential Proof, Passport Size Photograph & Fee as per the law.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hyderabad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed