+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotels Near Bangalore International Airport

Hey guys..

don't u think we should have a hotel close to Bangalore International Airport..??
    if yes, i think we should pass on this mess to people..

The Basil Ikon Hotel and The Leela Palace Kempinski Bangalore are located at a distance of 3 km from Bangalore International Airport. Both the hotels offer world-class facilities and services to the guests.

Would you please tell me that at what distance from the airport you are considering to have a hotel....

Ahaan,

I think the Basil you are referring to is the one near Old airport.

Regards,
    Yashica

Clarks Exotica Bangalore
    Swiss Town, Hollywood Junction,
    CVA Building, BB Road,Doddajala Post,
    Sadahalli, BIAL Devanahalli Airport Road..
    99450 45913
    99801 45913

Its a 5 star hotel.. And is approx 10 kms from the airport..

There are a few others in the yelahanka region but they are away form the airport and most of the ones closer to the airport are under construction..

Royale Senate Hotel Bangalore it is 3 star hotel.. So it can fit in your budget also..

Olde Bangalore Resort and Convention Center

A premium resort located close to the Bangalore International Airport, offers luxury tent accommodation, multi cuisine food and beverages, corporate event facilities and more.

Tarabanahalli, Chikjala P.O.
    Bangalore 562157
    India.

Phone: +91 80 28494444/5/6/7
    +91 80 65652222 / 65657777

From the Airport:
    Once you hit the National Highway, turn left towards Bangalore city. After 1.2 km, before the ITC Factory, turn right and drive for 2.6km.

HOTEL JAMAYCA is pleased to welcome you to Bangalore, the garden city and silicon valley of India. The hotel is a proud member of AMERICAN HOTEL AND LODGING ASSOCIATION. Hotel Jamayca is a subsidiary of International business company TRANSATLANTIC LTD.CASTRIES,ST.LUCIA,W.I., Our business is to make you feel home away from home by delivering world class hospitality service at your footstepsThe hotel is strategically located on the outer ring road adjacent to fastest growing Kalyan Nagar area which is home to many top class businesses. Located very close to Manyata Embassy Business Park and few minutes drive from International airport, downtown and ITPL.

RESTAURANTS

JAMAYCAFE : The 24/7 coffee shop offering world famous premium coffee from Blue mountain of Jamaica. We also offer best lattes, mochas, sandwiches, salads, real fruit smoothies and cream freezes. One can also enjoy extensive selection of traditional teas in addition to rare and exotic varieties from around the world
    TANG OF JAMAICA : The restaurant brings the concept of Jamaican JERK seasoning and cooking to India for the first time. The hot and spicy barbeque style of cooking is a Signature product of households in Jamaica. The patrons of this establishment have been successful in bringing jerk seasoning and cooking to India with their wealth of experience in Jamaica and the Caribbean. The restaurant also offers Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisine

HOTEL JAMAYCA
    4-GM-426,
    2nd Block,
    HRBR Layout,
    Outer Ring Road,
    Bangalore 560043.
    T : +91 80 6532 6666
    T : +91 80 6532 7777
    T : +91 80 6532 8888
    T : +91 80 2544 5544
    T : +91 80 2544 4433
    M: +91 80 888 22665
    [url]www.hoteljamayca.com[/url]
    Mail : [email]reservation@hoteljamayca.com[/email]
    [email]sales@hoteljamayca.com[/email]

Hotels near the airport

I was in Bangalore recently for admissions purposes for my son.. We stayed at this hotel called Prakruthi Club & resort - http://www.prakruthiclub.com/ - just around 10 mms from the airport. Recommed to all!

Hello friends,

I would like to say, hotels near Bangalore international airport are

The Solitaire Hotel
    Chairman's Club and Resort
    Clarks Exotica
    President Hotel
    Ramanashree California Resort
    Royal Orchid Doddis Resort
    Royale Senate Hotel
    Shreyas Residency
    Hotel Presidency
    The Basil Hotel Bangalore
    Nandini Group of Hotels Bangalore
    Angsana Hotels and Resorts

Best regards
    Bertram Syyder

Bangalore airport is situated very far from the main city. A hotel near to the airport is a good idea which can be convenient for tourists.

you are right . There must be a Hotels near Bangalore International Airport. Because this airport is out of city.

There are many hotels located near Bangalore international airport, to offer better services to the people, who are coming from other cities to Bangalore.

I would like to provide the lists;

President hotel
    Solitaire hotel
    Hotel presidency hotel
    Angsana Hotels and Resorts

Among this, I would say solitaire hotel is the best, because it is known for its hospitality along with it provides extra ordinary luxury.

Hotel near bangalore international Airport...
    1) The Solitaire Hotel
    2) Chairman's Club and Resort
    3) President Hotel
    4) Ramanashree California Resort
    5) Royal Orchid Doddis Resort
    6) Shreyas Residency
    7) The Basil Hotel Bangalore
    8) Nandini Group of Hotels Bangalore

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed