+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Love marriage - Please give me suggestion

Hello All
    i m Sanjay and i want to marry a girl. we are loving each other since 3 years. my age is 23 and her age is 19 years. But Proablem is that we are in same village. I am working in delhi since 4 years having good salary.
    since we are belong to same village we cannot marry in haryana.
    So we are planing to run away and court marriage.
    But in haryana it is not so easy.

Please give me advice

hi i am in love wid a guy.my family is against for our marriage.therefore we both want to go for court marriage.i want to know that in how many days we will get marriage certificate and will court send any intimation to our home or they display our marriage on notice board.we dont want this to be happend coz this can create problem for us.as my father is very well known by lot of peoples.
    plz suggest me soon we dont have so much time to wait.my parent are looking for my marriage as per their will.

as i asked earlier also we dont want to inform my family.coz after getting married we will run away to the far distant from our home.can my father do anything after our marriage. i mean if try to show anything wrong in front of court as like i have been forced for marriage.
    i met to an advocate he told me that neirther court will send any intimation at home nor they will display our marriage on notice board.
    is there any number to contact to you guys.
    plz dear reply me soon we dont have so much time to wait.

I am not sure about court sending something at home. But, yes, they do display the Notice containing both of your photographs along with name and address on Notice Board. I am not sure which state are you looking for information. But in Delhi, the registered marriages are done at SDM Office and I have seen those Notices on Notice Board containing photos and all.

Hey i will provide you the phone no. and a website address please visit the website to know more about the court marriage and the Procedure

0120 -4563119
    0120 -4107286

courtmarriage.net

Sorry i can't help you in this matter but one thing don't ran away from your home.

Hey sanjay,

By reading your post i came to know that you guys are planning to marry without your parentís permission. That is not at all good, that too running away from home and getting married is truly bad. Marriage is such a sacred relationship which has to be performed with the blessings of your parents, if not! i donít think the marital life will go well. You say that you will do court marriage, it is not as easy as you think; there are lot of legal stuffs involved in it. Without the proper reason they will not approve your marriage. So think twice before taking a big decision in life.

Hope it helped!!

love marriage

you are planning of love marriage, please don't do this, you take permission of you parents.

Cosmetic labels

love marriage is the best one compared with arranged marriage

Love marriage suggestion

If your whole family is unhappy about the girl, it is better to go by what your parents say. Because, this is India. This society will not let you people be happy. They will keep on hurting you, keeping your family in a lower grade. They will isolate your family, and avoid you from every family occasion.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed