+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Money transfer to India?

I am planning to open an account with Citibank.I did some reading on this site as well some people had really good comments I was just wondering if anybody can rate Citibank in terms of their net banking,exchange rates, customer service. It will help me to decide as with whom should I open my account. Thanks in advance.

>
    Hi Vijay,

You may open an account with ICICI Bank, which is an easier option and helpful in many ways. ICICI has branches in the US and also has net transfer facility.

Moroever its all over India and incase you need to transfer money to any branch in India or even while traveling within India while you are here or whether your parents operate the ATM its the best way. Check out the ICICI NRI account page. In case you are unable to get details let me know , I shall assist.

Sanjay ( Always at help ) :-D

coolvijay121 wrote:

> I am planning to open an account with Citibank.I did some reading on this site as well some people had really good comments I was just wondering if anybody can rate Citibank in terms of their net banking,exchange rates, customer service. It will help me to decide as with whom should I open my account. Thanks in advance.

I have an account with Citibank for the last 3 years, I happy with their services. [url]www.keepapromise.in[/url]

Send Money To India - Easy, Fast, Secured and Fabulous Exchange

Hi All NRI's

Just to inform you guys that for remitting / sending money to India has never been so easy before. You can use [url]www.remit2india.com[/url]

Its a TIMES Group brand and its been there since the last 10 years now. We all know how big the Times group is right.

Also their other brand is [url]www.window2india.com[/url]

One of the only websites dedicated to NRI's for gifting and investing in property. They are also coming up with medical services packages for NRI's families in India.

So go ahead and have a look. Window2India has come up with a fantastic RAKSHA BANDHAN collection for all NRI's to send Rakhi to India.

We Indians are known to celebrate the most colourful festivals in India.
    So all NRI's who want to send love to their brothers and sisters in India come to [url]http://www.window2india.com/cms/rakshabandhan/index.jsp[/url]

and send Rakhis starting from $1 and some amazing Rakhi Pooja Thalis and Chocolate Hampers as well. There are loads of gifts for Brothers and Sisters for this auspicious occasion.

So 'Jaldi karo bhaio aur beheno nahito rakhi nikal jaigi'

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed