+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Money to India from US

I am currently working overseas. If I want to transfer my money from overseas to my Indian residential account what do you think is the most convenient way of remitting money?

There are several ways to transfer money from US to India you can either use pay pal or use the banks like ICICI,SBI,Western Union or Citibank...Since you are looking for the Convenient way then i think you should go for Online money transfer and Citibank offers one of the best service in that category...you can visit the link to know more [url]http://tr.im/juhA[/url]..

There are several formal channels to transfer money to India. All the service providers generally charge a commission or fee for their services. The amount of fees charged usually depends on the total amount you wish to transfer and also the desired time limit within which you wish the recipient to receive the money.

You may transfer thru paypal to us and we can do a local bank transfer. We are a telecom company based in India, it is difficiult for us to recharge our paypal from India. for more information please contact MSN: [email]inxesin@hotmail.com[/email] Email:inxesin@gmail.com

Send Money To India - Easy, Fast, Secured and Fabulous Exchange

Hi All NRI's

Just to inform you guys that for remitting / sending money to India has never been so easy before. You can use [url]www.remit2india.com[/url]
    Its a TIMES Group brand and its been there since the last 10 years now. We all know how big the Times group is right.

The other brand is [url]www.window2india.com[/url]
    One of the only websites dedicated to NRI's for gifting and investing in property. They are also coming up with medical services packages for NRI's families in India.

So go ahead and have a look. Window2India has come up with a fantastic RAKSHA BANDHAN collection for all NRI's to send Rakhi to India.
    We Indians are known to celebrate the most colourful festivals in India.
    So all NRI's who want to send love to their brothers and sisters in India come to [url]http://www.window2india.com/cms/rakshabandhan/index.jsp[/url]
    and send Rakhis starting from $1 and some amazing Rakhi Pooja Thalis and Chocolate Hampers as well. There are loads of gifts for Brothers and Sisters for this auspicious occasion.

So 'Jaldi karo bhaio aur beheno nahito rakhi nikal jaigi'

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed