+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Share your Terrible experiences with RD Rajpal Public School in Dwarka

My child studies in RD Rajpal Public School in Dwarka in Delhi and my experience with this school is terrible. RD Rajpal is the most unreasonable school. Apart from other issues in RD Rajpal public school, now the issue with Diary is awful. R D Rajpal Public School fee structure clearly states a misc charge for development, diary, newspaper etc and now the RD Rajpal Public School in Dwarka is separately charging for school diary.

Most of the teachers I have come across, can't speak in english properly. Their pronunciations are wrong. Their treatment to the child is unreasonable.

Is there any one else who would like to share similar experience about the RD Rajpal Public School in Dwarka, New Delhi ??

8o| A disgruntled Parent 8o|

Crying baby over a rs50 diary.... My kid studies in Mount Carmel, Anand Niketan and the principal asked me a very hefty donation during admission and later was asked to fund advertisement in school magazine for 10,000 bucks. They also put hefty fines of Rs 500/- upwards for not bringing music diary in morning assembly, not wearing house badge, etc.

Schools these days are becoming a big pain. They do whatever they want to and there is no one to manage them. Another thing at RD Rajpal School is that the principal refused to close the school during the swine flu days as she didn't want the studies to be suffered, but now since they have their annual day function in a few days, there have been no studies in the school since last week of november. If you look at the kids notebooks, you will find no work at all in the month of December.

Looks like, for Madam Alka-the principal, Annual Day function has higher importance...more than the health of the children of her school. Students have been made to practice 6 hours a day 6 days a week and even on sundays sometimes. Just to keep the pride of you school, you make the students slog?? and what about studies??

IS this not child LABOUR ???

no studies in December at all, then are they going to reimburse the fees for December??

Hi,

I am about to register my small daughter in R D. Rajpal Public school.
    I had some approach with the partner of that school and found the school very big infra wise and facilities wise.

If you are saying that academically wise this school is not good. I even don't find the ITL and BGS international academic wise good.

Please udpate me whether you have your children studying in RD Rajpal school and if you are so frustrated from this school, why are not changing it ?

If you please have any advise for good school, please comment.

thanks

rajat

Mr. anonymous, please update me regarding all your experiences of RD Rajpal Public school, as i don't want to do any mistakes for admitting my daughter in this school. How the school behaves with students? Academic wise good or not , if i compare it with BGS international school and delhi international school , sector 23.

I have 3 options with me

1. BGS International school.
    2. RD Rajpal School (infra and facility wise i found it very good, and when i had a chat with the lady at reception, she was very polite and good in English fluency, so it's obvious that the teachers will be good.) Still i require your valuable feed back on this.
    3. Delhi international school.

Please update me, for which school I should go for my daughter.

thanks in advance.

rajat

I'm Simran Bhatia working as TL in an MNC in ggn. My daughter is studying in R D Rajpal School and i'm quite happy with the school. I and my husband loved to watch Khushi perform on stage on the Annual Day. I think even Abhin995 would have also cherished the moment when his son/daughter performed on stage. Even teachers are good and very caring.
    They don't have an american accent though which anonymous found missing.

Dear Simran,

Thanks for the quick reply, my daughter's name is also Khushi. So, I am going a head with RD Rajpal Admission.

Thanks
    Rajat

The biggest flaw in RD Rajpal school is the pay they pay to the teachers.It is not upto standard and they believe in bargaining skill of the person ,not the talent.On top of it teachers are asked to sign on blank cheques every month.Anybody who protest is asked to leave.Every year I see good teachers leaving the school in flocks and it hampers the child's growth.They prefer to have a less talented person as a teacher who would not demand a proper pay scale than anything. Apart from this their teacher's work is checked by less educted office staff than a vice principal or a head mistress as they dont have one.This leads to a lot of dissatisfaction among the already overworked teachers. No doubt management has spent a lot of money in the infrastructure and it is really one of the best school in Dwarka,but quality wise Ms Alka is in a destruction of reputation spree.
    We all adore when our kids perform,but nobody sees the hard work put by the kids and teachers.As parents we should voice this issue with management and bring some standardization with the appointments and salary scale of the teachers.We own this to a good school where our children are studying.

hello everyone,
    this is with utter disappointment i would like to bring to your notice that R D rajpal School happens to be a pathetic school.In case a student does well by fluke, his/her credit entirely goes to their parents or to their hard work.The school has no role to play in this regard. The school could have been a better school if the Principal was a dignified lady.The school chanmges the principal, the school can beat any other schools.Mrs Alka Kshatriya happens to be the major cause of her not being actively involved in changing the pathetic condition in school (in terms of frequent teacher change, worst conditions of books and copies, uniforms and management).The guardians are asked to speak good and favourable things about the school in front of audience in school functions.They also specify that they should not be honest but should be good.
    No one can voice their opinion.Infact teachers and staff members changes frequently.I also haerd from a taecher who recently left, that she abuses them if anything goes wrong.
    The chairman is not reachable.
    So , stay away from this School.I made a mistake, u all don't. (N)

Thumbs up

My son Vansh studies in R D Rajpal Public School in IXth std. I disagree with Anshulronnie. It has been almost 7yrs since my child got admitted in this school and I'm very proud of my decision. Vansh is very active in sports because of huge infrastructure of the school. Past board results are also very impressive. http://www.rdrajpalschooldwarka.com/Class-XII.pdf
    http://www.rdrajpalschooldwarka.com/class-X.pdf

Lightbulb

I have filled form of R D Rajpal School for my daughter for Nursery admission. My neighbour's daughter also studies in this school and they are very happy with the overall curricular and extra-curricular activities in the school. I got scared after seeing Anshul's post, but after seeing your post and speaking with few more parents, was re-assured. I'm going forward with admission in R D Rajpal School. Thanks Vanshikha.

[QUOTE=vanshikha saraf;172082]My son Vansh studies in R D Rajpal Public School in IXth std. I disagree with Anshulronnie. It has been almost 7yrs since my child got admitted in this school and I'm very proud of my decision. Vansh is very active in sports because of huge infrastructure of the school. Past board results are also very impressive. http://www.rdrajpalschooldwarka.com/Class-XII.pdf
    http://www.rdrajpalschooldwarka.com/class-X.pdf[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=vanshikha saraf;172082]My son Vansh studies in R D Rajpal Public School in IXth std. I disagree with Anshulronnie. It has been almost 7yrs since my child got admitted in this school and I'm very proud of my decision. Vansh is very active in sports because of huge infrastructure of the school. Past board results are also very impressive. http://www.rdrajpalschooldwarka.com/Class-XII.pdf
    http://www.rdrajpalschooldwarka.com/class-X.pdf[/QUOTE]

I do support you vanshikha. I have also put my daughter in R. D Rajpal School in Nursery Class. I fould teachers staffs and principal are reallyt very polite and well behaved with the parents. I am very musc impressive about the way student have been taken care by the school.

Unregistered

Lightbulb Class XII Board result

Today I saw the board result of Class XII of R.D. Rajpal School which was quite impressive.
    Topper got 95% marks and 100% students were above First division. I think it is amongst the best schools in west delhi in both academic and extra-curricular.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 05-23-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Thumbs up

My son Piyush study in class III now, school since 2006 from pre-nursery and i am happy with his performance and no unreasonable demand i heard... yes schools standard seems bit lower now as compared to 2006 - 2007...but overall i am satisfied with by childs performance.. and teacher's are also reasonable ok... Does not agree with the comments fully which was previously mentioned.....

School is doing reasonably good seen the 10 & 12 results..

One thing important 10 -13 % is annual fee increase school does... Annual charges are averge seen is one quater's fees... which seems is Ok...
    Last edited by lalitgole; 06-26-2011 at 09:48 PM.

Thumbs up

I passed out of the school last to last year(1st batch) and find all your accusations baseless. You have no right to comment on the dignity of any lady. She is a perfect principal and whatever results the school has shown are due to her hardwork and the hardwork that she makes all the teachers do for the children. At one point you even mention the poor condition of books and uniforms and copies- now this argument is extremely pathetic.If parents send children to school in dirty uniforms and torn copies, is it the school's fault??? Regarding the speaking of good things about school in front of audiences - the show-off is not good, but tell me one school where this is not done!!! As to the reachability of the chairman, I have attended a lot many schools and in quite a few schools I havnt even seen the Chairman. Chairmen of schools are generally rich people with other important businesses to attend to as well. You cant meet them whenever you want. Also, my time the Chairman's daughter herself used to be present in the school and organised various activities for kids(for eg : I wouldnt have heard of Kung Fu panda had she not shown us the movie!!!).

Regards
    SKD

[QUOTE=anshulronnie;162149]hello everyone,
    this is with utter disappointment i would like to bring to your notice that R D rajpal School happens to be a pathetic school.In case a student does well by fluke, his/her credit entirely goes to their parents or to their hard work.The school has no role to play in this regard. The school could have been a better school if the Principal was a dignified lady.The school chanmges the principal, the school can beat any other schools.Mrs Alka Kshatriya happens to be the major cause of her not being actively involved in changing the pathetic condition in school (in terms of frequent teacher change, worst conditions of books and copies, uniforms and management).The guardians are asked to speak good and favourable things about the school in front of audience in school functions.They also specify that they should not be honest but should be good.
    No one can voice their opinion.Infact teachers and staff members changes frequently.I also haerd from a taecher who recently left, that she abuses them if anything goes wrong.
    So , stay away from this School.I made a mistake, u all don't. (N)[/QUOTE]

If you say that school or this school is bad, it isn't. For me also, RD Rajpal Public School in Dwarka is the same as it was with you. If extra unnecessary charging was your lone problem, I have more irritating things to say. They say they deeply respects kids and parents. When I went to that school, yesterday afternoon, I couldn’t believe that first. For some silly seminar, all kids were forced into tiny auditorium. With no AC or fan, when temperature is hovering around 35C, how will kids not get irritated. School even takes charge from us.No wonder after some days, some kid will complain against this to cops

R.D. Rajpal Public School is affiliated to the CBSE and their main motive is to offer the standard education and my son is also studying in that school and since the day he joined I never had any complaints against him, and I am very happy and satisfied with the coaching too. Well I had no bad experiences with the school. And they provide the following facilities for the children such as school library, audio visual library, stationeries and books, science lab, computer lab, maths lab, sports facilities, Geography lab, medical facilities, canteen facilities, play ground.
    Contact address:
    Sector-9, Dwarka, Delhi, Delhi, 110075, India.
    • Phone No:
    +91-11-25074111, 65472230
    Email: rdr_ps2005@hotmail.com
    Contact person: Alka Kshatriya
    Sorry I have no bad experience in this school.

Even I have heard a lot many things about RD Rajpal Public School in which there are both good and bad things. Some say that teaching in the school is not good and others complaint about the money they charge for each and every thing. However there are also people who are very much satisfied about the studies and the coaching of the school.

This Senior Secondary co-ed school has a name of its own where all students studying in R.D. Rajpal Public School go with a different story of their own. It need not necessarily a pleasant experience for all but then nothing worse. The staffs over here are heard to be uncooperative but then that is not the case with all. Especially children do complain about for being not able to get a chance to deliver their talent but then that is not uncommon from the rest except for the top class schools. Else here they have creative and innovative learning processes which most schools do not follow.

i wanna share this

hello everyone,
    So , stay away from this School.I made a mistake, u all don't. (N)

Parents saying about RD Rajpal public school

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed