+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Any idea for Honeymoon Destination

Hi, I am getting married in last week of May and am planning to go for Honeymoon in the first week of June. And my budget is Rs. 1 - 1.5 lakhs. Ideally would like to go for 10 days. So if somebody could give me any ideas on Destinations in the world within my budget it would be very helpful.

>
    Hi Milind,

At the outset congratulations on your wedding.

I can suggest a couple of places within the budget you mentioned. If you have not visited Singapore and Hongkong it would be good destination for your honey moon. Let me know if this interests you and I can provide more details.

Sanjay

I think, Langkawi is also a nice place for Honeymoon.

But Singapore & Bangkok would suit best to your budget.
    “There is nothing so pathetic as a bore who claims attention - and gets it”

hehehe..........Damsel aap ko sab pata hai. Main b aap se hi salah lunga.

@ saurabh - sure. you're always welcome.

Oh really.......... thank u damsel.

Main to dar raha tha ki kahin aap naraz na ho jao. But ab achha lag raha hai.

First get married Saurabh G, I will tell you a number of places for honeymoon.

@ damsel-- Ok madam. But dekho ladki to dhund li hai, lekin usse haan kahalwana baki hai. Vaise 50% to pakka hai, rest of 50% hi rah gaya hai. jaise hi hoga, turant SHADI

;-)

>
    Hi Damsel,

There is trouble brewing in Thailand and hence i did not suggest it to Milind. However he can go to Phuket instead of Bangkok.

Sanjay

Damsel wrote:

> I think, Langkawi is also a nice place for Honeymoon.

But Singapore & Bangkok would suit best to your budget.

Hey congratulations
    U can go to Mauritius which is a magical honeymoon destination ranking in the list of ten top honeymoon destinations. Most famous for its stunning white sand beaches and deep blue lagoons, the overwhelming beauty of Mauritius lies also in its mountains, nature reserves and wildlife parks, making it a unique honeymoon destination to be in
    According to ur budget Thailand can also be a good location not so expensive and moreover shopping is very cheap so ur wife will be very happy
    here is list of top 10 honeymoon destinations of world
    [url]http://www.travour.com/top-honeymoon-destinations/top-10-honeymoon-destinations.html[/url]

you can go hawaii or you can go to switzerland for honeymoon with the budget you have or you can go to mexico this is anotherv cheap place

thanks

[url=http://www.matrimonykhoj.com/english/index.php]india matrimony [/url]

I have shortlisted few best places for my honeymoon. Here these are:

Phuket in Thailand
    Malaysia
    Bali in Indonesia
    Barcelona in Spain

Out of all these, Barcelona in Spain is my first choice. The reason behind this is, it is within my budget.

Barcelona is the capital and the most populous city of the Autonomous Community of Catalonia and the second largest city in Spain, after Madrid, ...Sant Sebastià and Barceloneta beaches, are the largest, oldest and the most frequented beaches in Barcelona. Costa Brava, Costa Maresme, Costa Blanca and Ibiza are other best destinations in Spain...Its a good jumping off place for a vacation in the Balearic Islands or Costa Brava. Barcelona is a city that comes alive only at night. Casa Batllò, Las Ramblas, Parc Guell are few of best places of Barcelona.

[url]http://www.locationvillaespagne.com[/url]

[url]http://www.locationvillaespagne.com/findAllVillas.php[/url]

Exclamation Hampton Inn Lakeland Florida

hello sir, i want to suggest a one location in the world that will gives u fully honeymoon Package at your affordabe budget, i am saying i have experience this location in honeymoon days. url-https://securereservation.net/lakelandfl/
    This place is hotel leakeleand at florida in USA.

Our Lakeland, Florida hotel offers a superior blend of stylish accommodations, executive amenities and value. At the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in South Lakeland, enjoy luxury touches like complimentary hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi, swimming pool, fitness room, business center and meeting space.

bye

Thumbs up Columbia South Carolina Hotels

Columbia SC hotels - Comfort Inn hotel near Riverbanks Zoo and Garden. Free Deluxe continental breakfast, best Internet rate guaranteed! Near University of South Carolina, South Carolina State Museum, Columbiana Centre, the Columbia Metropolitan Airport and the Carolina Coliseum.

Columbia SC hotels - Comfort Inn hotel near Riverbanks Zoo and Garden. Free Deluxe continental breakfast, best Internet rate guaranteed! Near University of South Carolina, South Carolina State Museum, Columbiana Centre, the Columbia Metropolitan Airport and the Carolina Coliseum.
    Url : https://securereservation.net/sleepinn/

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed