+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Share Your Travel Experience In India

Kochi was humid but beautiful when u land amidst a lot of green. Yumm! A lot of things to shop n enjoy in the neighbourhood including temple festivals, art forms etc. Good Services Provider K S Holidays Pvt Ltd.

Thumbs up Explore India through state-wise map section @Smart-Indians

Explore India through state-wise map section @Smart-Indians

Visit http://www.smart-maps.blogspot.com to search for the places of interest & travel in India

Thumbs up India Travel Guide

Hi.............
    India is the seventh largest country in the world. It is famous for its unpredictable natural beauty, culture, and volunteer nature. It is one of the oldest civilizations in the world with a kaleidoscopic variety and rich cultural heritage. If you are looking forward to know India better and to feel the culture... Then you should not skip Rajasthan, coz the culture lies there.... though it wud hot during April but still Rajasthan is one of the state of India tht shows the clear picture of India as you have seen in your dream.... people in colorful outfits, men wearing Turban, camels, cows, busy streets, ages old forst and palaces, roadside Bazaar and a lot more.... & other destinations are also very beautiful like Hill stations - Leh Ladakh, Manali, Shimla, Ooty, Uttranchal etc.... Historical places like Red Fort, Humau's Tomb, Old Quila, Qutubh Minar, the amazing temples like Akshaedham Temple, Louts Temple, Jagdish Temple, Ranakpur Temples, Ambika Mata Temple etc......
    For more information about India visit :-------------------
    http://www.discoverindiaguide.com/
    Last edited by pooja2244; 04-23-2011 at 05:36 PM.

Paradise called Pune

Hi!

My memorable travel was in Pune in the last year when I visited the city with my friends. We stayed at Kalyani Nagar Cypress Hotel, partied a lot in Koregaon Park and ate the most amazing food at the famous restaurants in the city. It is peaceful, green and worth visiting!

India is best tourist destination

Last Month I have been to Haryana. It was great tour as I enjoyed lot and visited so many unique and attractive places. I was amazed with the historical and natural beauty of the North India. The famous rock Garden was amazing, cactus garden was unique in itself and Jal mahal, Birla Mandir and other monuments are awesome. Morni and sohna hill was best hill stations. I visited kurukshetra carries historical significance in itself.

Monsoon getaway

The best time of the year to travel is definitely the rainy season. My college friends and I planned a reunion trip to Lavasa last weekend, and it was such a blast! I cannot believe that Lavasa is in India. It is so beautiful, and almost like Europe. We stayed at Mercure, a really beautiful hotel. We tried a couple of adventure sports - waterfall rappelling and rafting at Xthrill. It was a super experience. Though I'm not into adventure stuff myself, I had a great time. We also ate some awesome desserts at Granma's Patisserie. I will definitely try Dasvino the next time I go there. It looks really impressive!

Hello Guys,

Traveling in india is not so easy if you don't have knowledge about indian languages. But traveling in india is not more expensive comparison than others according to my personal experience.

Post Sharing Travel experience

Hi friends ,

Regarding my travel experience i had mant things to share.Bcoz i love to travel but although first priority i give to responsibilities,financial figures,or at that no plbm shld be arised.

I had been to visit in delhi very often with my family till my schooling and went to punjab n riwalsar wid my family.

Since after started doing job after two years being doing job igot good friends n colleaugues with whom i visited very firstly haridwar,rishikesh,dehradhun and mussorie.

Then after a year or so i went to nainital with my would be ,sis, and her would be and friend group to nainital which was realllly beautiful n adventurous as in d end og jan v saw snow fall first in our live which was not less than a gift Then after two or three months i went with my official group to vrindavan

In 2009 i got married and then v went to shimla n manali n manal i liked d most .it is reallya beautiful place to be visit.
    After a gap of some months v went to mussorie again in d end of year.

In year 2010 i went wid my family to mathura and vrindavan i enjoyed there while doing parikarma where in u walk for some kms widout having sleepers depends on shradhhha ,but it was memorable.

Then v had a gap of more than a year n in 2011 had a trip of dalhousie,khajjiar,chamba n mcleodganj and believe me himachal pradesh is really beautiful.

And luckily in this year 2012 after 10 months v got a chance to visit jim corbett national park which was a superb experience where in you got a chance to be in opened jeeep and between jungle where animals were not kept in cage.

And being luckiest v saw tigernesss from just a gap of two to ten feet which was scary,adventerous and thrilling.

The resort locationwhere v stayed in was superb.

And in last month only i got a chance for which we were planning to visit mata vaishno devi with my entire family .

After having darshan of mata vaishno very next day v had taken d trip of shiv khori n nearby places and on d same day at 9 pm v rchd patnitop n then v visited patnitop sightseeings n in d night v had train for delhi so v came back to delhi.

I cant express inwords howmuch i love to travel n really by god grace my husband also like the same which was earlier lesss and he cooperated n will make more plans to visit other place.

Till now i have visited this much places by d god grace n support of my family n husband.

I too wish to become a globetrotter, but unfortunately I could visit only one part of India and now am 69years old and I think I cant fulfill my desire
    Last edited by gunasheela; 05-16-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Share Your Travel Experience In India

My last trip was one day ride to bhushi dam on my bike.... started at 8 in the morning, reached bhushi dam at 9.30. visited bhushi dam. Enjoyed a lot of with rain & fog.It's so nice.

Thank God you returned safely!!
    Bushi dam at Lonavala is one of the pretty horror dams, which overflows water on the terrain rocks splendidly, this excess flood intended to drown people and leads to death…

Well, My last trip was to Ooty which is also known as Queen of hill stations… according to me it is the most attractive tourist spot ever in India, the sceneries, the gurgle stream, sprawling grasslands, fresh tap breeze and fog is actually a visual and soulful treat ever…

I wish all should visit this place once or twice a month for enhanced refreshment!!

Smile Places to visit in India

[QUOTE=Damsel;47702]Hey guys

I like traveling and I have been to various tourist places in India.

To share our travel experiences, I have made this thread.

So, without any ado, feel free to post your experiences regards traveling in India.

At Your Service
    Damsel[/QUOTE]

hi..........
    In my opinion India is really one of the best country and also contains best places in the world, It is really famous for their culture, traditions, and monument places like Taj mahal.In India, the best places to see the Indian nature like Kerala, Shimla, Manali, Mussoorie, Himachal, Rajasthan(one of the best heritage place of India) and many more.

India is a great and incridable country. There are many best place for travel for visit . Goa is the most beautiful spot for travel. Jaipur ,Agra and Delhi which is called Golden triangle of India is the places where visitors must visit.

Hi Erdic,
    Thanks

Well my last visit was to Araku ( Andhra Pradesh) in late November. It was really a memorable trip for me. I had never seen such beautiful valleys and hilltops anywhere in my life. It was a heart throbbing journey which became a strong and sweet memory of my life.

Travelling is one of the most hatest thing in my life, i seriously don’t like it. Once i had been to Hyderabad with my friends, when i was travelling i looked around all the places it was just an amazing experience. Then i realized that there are many beautiful places in India. All these days i did miss them.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed