+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: What should I do for my son's strange behavior?

My son who is 15 year old doesn’t like to talk in home neither with us (parents) nor with his siblings. His teachers complain that he talks to his friends but not with teachers.

If we talk to him he doesn't respond. I'm very anxious for his behavior. He's always been a good kid but suddenly his behaviour is changing. I don't know what to do with it. Please advise me…..

Insecurity can be a cause of your son's behaviour, as it is natural in teen age. Talk to him and try to find out the reason why he is doing so.

>
    Hi Mom,

Check out this link, which may be of help. However the basic rule, is to spend more time with your son, slowly try to understand what is on his mind and whatt he likes and dislikes and accordingly try to win him over to your side.

As long as he does not get in to bad habits, its fine. Also rope in one of his close friends and seek his support. That would definitely help. teenagers open up to others rather than to parents.

[url]http://www.parentingteens.com/[/url]

Sanjay

Worried mom wrote:

> My son who is 15 year old doesn’t like to talk in home neither with us (parents) nor with his siblings. His teachers complain that he talks to his friends but not with teachers.

If we talk to him he doesn't respond. I'm very anxious for his behavior. He's always been a good kid but suddenly his behaviour is changing. I don't know what to do with it. Please advise me…..

dont be harsh , be friendly , take intrest in what he likes & try to show the gestures that u are intrested in every thing he is intrested . Allow him to freak & pamper him a bit .Then he will open up with u .

Hi worried mom!

stop treating him like kids, as in this age children think that they are grown up and no more kids. take his advice on the important family matters, make him feel confident that he is important part of your family and life.
    this will certainly make a difference (Y)

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Parenting Teenager
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed