+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to change my address from Bank account

Hi ,

I wanted to change my address from my SBI account... Actually few days back i have shifted my new house, and in my bank;s pass-book mention that previous address. so , i want to change my address.. How do i change my address from SBi bank account, is it possible to change through online..

Please help me out..

hiiiiiiiii

we read you comment & find that Address change should be but again shifting you prevous house . there is no issue only solve option at your end.

if you not statisfied please reply again we will try to solve your problem.

Ranjan

Exclamation procedure to change the address from the existing bank account

Well, changing an address in SBI bank is not a big thing, just donít worry here are some steps that has to be followed.
    * At first you must visit the bank and fill an application to the branch manager and donít forget to mention your existing address.
    * Once the application is filled donít forget to stick the NO objection certificate which is received from the owner with the attachments of Xerox copies of your EB bill on the name of your owner.

If you have an online account password then you can easily change your contact address by visiting their website. In case if you dont use online banking then you need to go to your nearest SBI bank and fill the form for address change. Within a week or 15 days you will get a confirmation letter at your new address.

Changing bank account address canít be a big thing or problem, Chinky. Thing you have to do is fill up Service SBI Request form. Send that to add which is mentioned thereat. SBI or State Bank of India offers internet banking facility too these days. Net banking is of much use to many people, living in India as well as abroad.

It is not difficult to change address from Bank account. What you really need is patience as procedures takes time to update your information. You need to provide documents of current residence proof along with former address details. It is better to forward an application letter to the General Manager of the Bank. But in-case if you chose to go online then you can process but must produce the original documents as they demand.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed