+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Budget hotels in nainital

Nainital is a city of lakes and our visit in the month of april has been memorable.Budget hotels like hotel new bharat on zoo road via mall road are a good option to stay.they offer well furnished rooms with all modern facilities room service all at a decent price of 1000rs onwards..other good and safe option would be kmvn guest house in tallital .once can get all luxuries of mall road at a cheap price and good service.

Last month i got an opportunity to visit Nainital. I stayed at hotel Lakeside Inn, settled on the Mall, close to the enchanting Naini Lake. I had a comfortable stay in its clean, nicely arranged room, with balcony offering glimpse of the lake and the luxuriant surrounding. The restaurant at the hotel offers delicious cuisines at reasonable rates. I'd say Lakeside Inn is a good option to stay & enjoy a refreshing holiday at pocket friendly price, in this gorgeous hill station.

In the Nanital is the most important thing is that having Seven Lakes. All the Lake are very beautiful.

Maharaja Hotel near zoo road... That is good hotel for you...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed