+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: If i want to send money to India what service do I use?

If i want to send money to India what transfer service do i opt for....Which is faster and Convenient....

Hmmm ...If you want to send money then i will say that you should go for online money transfers...There are various banks which provide online services..And to select the bank you should know the Exchange rates, transfer rates , and the safety in the transaction then compare them and choose the Best one.......

hey did you hear about Citibank online remittance . it is the best.. its safe its fast and its cheaper than any other online transfers ... to know more click on the link below

[url]http://www.keepapromise.in/[/url]

Are you interested in buying plots/ flats/ duplex houses in Mohali/Chandigarh, INDIA ?
    Following options available:

1. Residential plots in Zirakpur , very near to Zkr-Chandigarh Highway in a well planned colony near Defence Enclave, Swastik Vihar. The plot sizes are 100, 200, 300 sq yards (Gaj). in the pricerange of Rs. 11, 22 and 33 lacs each.

2. Independent Duplex House with complete interior designing - 3 bedrooms, 1 hall cum dining, 3 bathrooms, 2 dressing, one store/ pooja room, modular kitchen, bar, 2 balconies and 1 varanda, car parking, full wood work in all rooms and dressings, branded fittings including split AC, RO, Gyser etc. Cost: 40 Lacs

3. For sale 3BHK luxirious flat in Swastik Vihar, Patiala - Chd Road, Zirakpur. Covered area 1300 sq. ft approx. top quality modular kitchen with all fittings. branded fittings in bathrooms. Interior designing by professionals. Cost Rs. 26 lacs . Price: 26 Lacs

Contact: Aman, +91 9872350173, [email]aman22jan@gmail.com[/email]

there are a couple of servies out there...

SBI's : Remit2India,
    ICICI's : money2 india...

then we have money gram..and HDFC's services as well... but i would suggest before transferring any money...please compare the exchange rates they provide..
    normally exchange rates provided by SBI is the best for all ranges...but you can check it online before sending money.... and better still...register for all of the services...because its free...and at the time of transferring money...compare the exchange rates provided by each service and choose the best one :)

Cheers!
    Sameer.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed