+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Want to to LLB from Ghaziabad, CCS University

Could any one provide me information about how to get admission in LLB Correspodence from Ghaziabad, CCS University as I am a full time employee in Delhi. I secured 40% marks in B.A. from DU and 55% in M.A. from MMH College, Ghaziabad. Need all information about date of enterance test, fee structure, contact nos. etc.

i have done b.com & mba. i m govt employee in noida ,want to do llb through evenning classes from mmh college ghaziabad

Could any one provide me information about how to get admission in LLB from CCS University as I am CS final student. I secured 40% marks in B.com from DU. Need all information about date of enterance test, fee structure, contact nos. etc.

CH. Charna Singh University, Meerut (U.P.)
    conducts LL.B. Entrance test during August at a few centers in Ghaziabad, Meerut, Sharanpur, Khurja for admission to 3-year LL.B. degree course. Minimum 40% marks are required as per decision of the Bar Council of India. Further details can be had from the University.
    For more help about fee structure and any info you may:
    Email : [email]registrar@ccsuniversity.ac.in[/email]
    Further details can be taken from: Phone No. +91 121 2763539
    Fax No. +91 121 2764777
    Address: Office of Dean Students’ Welfare, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut (U.P.) 250004

You may also visit
    MEWAR LAW INSTITUTE IN DELHI
    Address: Sector 4C Vasundhra Ghaziabad
    Phone: 011-2883970, 2883971
    LLB. 3 Years, eligibility- graduation/post graduation with 45% marks, for executive, timing- Monday to Friday 7.00 am to 9.30 am, Saturday and Sunday 7.00 am to 4.00 pm, also available L.L.B. 3 Years for non-executives, affricated to C.C.S. University Meerut app. By bar council of India New Delhi

when will the form distribution for LLB Enterance Exam be start from CCS University?
    Also need name of the college college in Ghaziabad.

hi,
    this is danish, i am b.com graduate with 45% marks from delhi university,i have obc certificate, want to enroll in LLB from ccs university,i belong to a middle class family ,therefore i am looking a college with low fee .
    you are requested please tellme all procedure from entrance to admission in low fee college.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed