+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Should Older Women Marry Younger Men?

Marrying a younger or older man

[QUOTE=Guest;58214]In Indian society, it's rarely accepted that a women can marry younger men?
    What do you think if a woman marry a man who is younger then her, is there anything wrong in it?[/QUOTE]

I think as far as marriage is concerned what is acceptable to the society should be of least importance and priority. What is most important is the compatibility of couple, their mutual understanding and respect and love for each other. As long as they are in place, age is NOT important.

Nothing wrong

I married a woman who is three years elder to me. She is a marathi girl and i am a south indian. It's almost 5 years after our marriage now i have a child which is four years old. Our family realised how much we are in love and happy when we are together. I live with my mother, father and my wife. we never wanted to go seperately. She is a typical indian woman yet more independent, caring and most loving. She is the best thing happened to me in my life after my mother. Can anyone dispute that fact???. It's between the bridegrooms they have to decide. IF your love is true go ahead. Sometimes rules are meant to break but do it with a certain framework. We both are from some community that helped our case strongly. As someone said. three years is the max limit one can go for

Off course! As she is 3years elder, she will obviously have mature mind than you and even you will have some respect towards her that is natural love which we show towards seniorsÖ but when it comes to marriage, in some corner of your heart you will have bad intuition over age differences, you have to accept this, it is fact!!

[QUOTE=Shailesh_raju;268052]Off course! As she is 3years elder, she will obviously have mature mind than you and even you will have some respect towards her that is natural love which we show towards seniorsÖ but when it comes to marriage, in some corner of your heart you will have bad intuition over age differences, you have to accept this, it is fact!![/QUOTE]

If Navamifam had any bad intuition over age differences he would not have married his wife. The fact that he did marry her means there is no bad intuition.

According to Indian society is not accepted easily. But this one is not wrong from human think.

Wink Marrying older women

It doesnt matter as far as u both love each other.. But most of the time it is only for lust and romance or to enjoy time with each other so be sure whether he loves u or not. Consult someone who have gone through it

Hey Friend,

Donít think about the society and do not think what others will think. Check your compatibility, if it works and if you have a faith in your relationship that you can succeed in future, go ahead. Itís up to you to handle all the problems that arise in your life. If you solve it carefully, you can win your life.

For e.g, you can Navamifan.

The right click and connection

Actually I am completly agree with this reply. Its hard to get the right click to someone and the most important is the connection between their both souls...Age gap does not matter as far as they do not bring it in the relationships.

[QUOTE=angelus1753;138946]if there is love and understanding then age is no bar at all!! while there will always be these lost souls that will say it is against the family system and what not, at the end of the day they were and are mere guidelines...they are lost souls because they are not able to differentiate between guidelines and rules.

love, understanding and inter-personal chemistry are very hard to find. so when one comes across someone who is compatible, nothing else matters!![/QUOTE]

I think there is nothing wrong in marrying men younger than women.......today most of the marriages happen in this way. Age factor doesnít matter at all; itís the love and the mutual understanding that plays a major role in the marital life...

I have few friends who are married to men younger than them; they are living a blissful life............

Sachhin Tendulkar married a women older than him, arenít they happy..............

According to me it is not a problem at all..........

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed