+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: lost passport!!

hi i m sanjal ,
    i have lost my passport 8 month back.... and i don't a have photocopy or passport no. of the lost passport, so plz tell me what should i do now.... can i apply for the lost passport or i apply for a new passport... i only hv d xerox of d previous expired passport n i hv 2 join ma work nxt month ........hw much time will it take for all d procedure.....pls help me out....rgds

Hi Sanjal

First of all, you have to lodge a complaint at the nearby Police Station about the lost passport. Besides, it would be better if you contact the nearest passport office as they would be the best to tell how to go further about it.

Since your lost passport has expired, I don't think there would be much problem in issuing a new one. It may take somewhere around 1 month. Under Tatkal Scheme, you can get it done within a week.

>
    >
    n yes d previous passport address is of mumbai...and nw i have shiftd my base to bangalore...pls help itz urg
    “There is nothing so pathetic as a bore who claims attention - and gets it”

ok....but i hv lost my new passport ....n also d expired one.....i hv only the xerox copy of d previous 1...will dis xerox help me

hello,
    I have lost my passport issued in 1993, now it has been expired, i dont have the xerox or th epassport number. Now i require the passport. Please guide how should o get a new passport, bcoz FIR requires the passport no.

Regards

Hi,
    we can help you getting new pp in just 10 days of time without fail.we have very good contacts with higher authorities in pp office.for more details,plzz write at [email]mrk.global@yahoo.co.in[/email] with your pp details.

Regards,
    Kumar.

Dear Sanjal,

Good Morning.I am belong to Hyderabad.Hope all is well at your end.Regarding to your query you can apply for a new passport under Lost passport.You can write down the details (Your File No. & Date of Application)of your money receipt worth RS.1000 which you paid while u submitted your lost passport.

Please feel free to contact me on 09912399530 for further information or any query.

Have a nice day & this week with great Joy & Happiness.

S.LAKHANI

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed