+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: adopt a newborn baby boy in Delhi

wish to adopt a newborn baby boy in Delhi but I have been told that I will have to wait for four years for the right baby!!! Me and my husband are both Indian citizens, very well settled in our lives with Rs 20,00,000 as family income and have been married for seven years. We only wish to parent a cute little son. We both are fit and fine and I didn't think that we had to wait so long for the baby to be placed with us. Why does it take so long and is there any other way to shorten this time period? :-(

On the recommendations of the Supreme Court of India, the local VCA (Volunteer Coordinating Agency) in Delhi has ten recognized adoption agencies. They are:

1)SOS Children’s Villages of India
    2)Holy Cross Social Service Centre
    3)Missionaries of Charity
    4)Church of North India
    5)Welfare Home for Children
    6)Delhi Council for Child Welfare, Deen Dayal Upadhayay Marg New Delhi-110 002
    7)Matri Chhaya
    8)Children of the World
    9)Right to Life Society
    10)Asharan Orphanage

Try any of these adoption agency. complete the formalities, you'll soon get the baby.

For further details you can visit: [url]http://www.adoptionindia.nic.in/[/url]
    This is CARA's website.

Hello Dear,
    Good Day I Have Just Seen Your Advert Stipulating That You Need A Child.well

I Think I Have Really Found Some One That Can Really Take Good Care Of My Babies(not

My Biological Children).i Do Love Little Children Very Much So I Do Make Sure The

Live A Healthy Life.i Am Here With Two Cute Babies A Boy And A Girl.they Are 3years

And 4years Respectively.their Father Died When They Where 4 And 3 Years Old

Respectively While Their Mother Died 2years After She Gave Birth To Them.they Were

Later Taking Care Off By Their Late Cousin Who Died In A Ghastly Car Accident.
    From That Time I Have Been Caring For Them.they All Attend Daycare Were Little

Education Is Given To Them.
    Erica And Benni Will Make A Perfect Home For Your Life And Will Make Sure You Are

Happy For Ever.if You Are Interested In Adopting Both Of My Babies Or One Of Them

Please Do Make Sure You Contact Me As Soon As Possible.so That I Can Begin The

Arrangements For Your New Babies To Come To You Soonest.i Am Giving Them At This Age

Because They Will Be Trained In The Way Their New Parents Do Desire.
    Waiting For Your Kind Response
    Best Regards

we want a newborn boy baby for free adoption from india.we are from India.pls help us.we want a free adoption from unwanted pregnency ladies or parents.we expect white colour 2 or 3 months newborn boy baby .pls contact seriously persons .my e-mail is [email]swapnasooraj@yahoo.com[/email] .pls contact soon.

Palna is the most famous one..........It is in North Delhi.

we want a newborn boy baby for free adoption from india.we are from India.pls help us.we want a free adoption from unwanted pregnency ladies or parents.we expect white colour and less than 2 or 3 months newborn boy baby .pls contact seriously persons .my e-mail is [email]umesh4pbprogrammer@yahoo.co.in[/email] .pls contact soon.
    I Love Child.

we want a newborn boy baby for free adoption from india.we are from India.pls help us.we want a free adoption from unwanted pregnency ladies or parents.we expect white colour and less than 1 or 2 months newborn boy baby .pls contact seriously persons .my e-mail is [email]sapna_ranisharma@yahoo.com[/email]
    I Love Child.

White color... fair in complexion?

Why are we so obsessed with complexion...

Earlier only in matrimony ads we could see this now in adoption ads/needs too..

Rada... Thats why I don't reply to these posts...

I feel like giving a tight slap to them...

My first Aunts first child was black like coal But she does not want to play with my second aunts children because both are wheatish in colour... Can you believe this...

For people like these giving AD here I can say kabhi kabhi bhagwaan sahi karta hai logon ke saath...
    Khud ka paida kiya agar kala hota to kya use raaste pe chod aate... Pyaar nahi karte ya palte nahi...

kai baar ghar walon ki khushi ko bhi dekhna padta ha. Ab adopt kar ke keh nahi sakte ki adopt kiya hai yehi kahenge ki apna paida hua hai phir color ki problem hoti hai varna black or whiter rang se kaya hota hai. kal kisi se kyun sunna pade ki lagta hai baccha inka apna nahi. bacche ko sab ka pyar mile ghar main is liye agar kisi ko white color ko prefrence dene pade toh i think it it is not bad

hi,
    we r highly interested to adopt a baby[ boy/girl------------- 3-12 months]. we r issueless indian family & want to adopt only an INDIAN BABY. we r well educated, cultured, kind-hearted, loving & well-established good family.
    pl. help us by giving any unwanted kid as soon as possible. for contact im available here:
    [email]lisab3102@gmail.com[/email]
    LISA B.

adoption

[QUOTE=unite;238514]u can contact me on 09868308984,we are fr delhi, lets talk how to proceed. i don't know how old this post is[/QUOTE]

hai we are readt to one of the child .

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed