+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: i want to know about surrogacy

we r the couple from delhi & we r thinking about surrogacy....we want to know whats is the mean of surrogacy..

Hi fugitive,

Surrogacy is a service provided by a woman to another woman who cannot bear a child due to health issues/ age etc....

A surrogate mother typically conceives after being artificially inseminated with the man's sperm (the man is usually the biological father). She then goes on to carry the baby to term. When the child is born, the surrogate mother gives the baby to the couple and terminates her parental rights. The father's partner can then apply to adopt the baby legally.

A surrogate mother can be procured through law firms or semen banks.

A surrogate mother should not be over 45 years of age.

For more Info you can visit ; [url]http://www.delhi-ivf.com/[/url]

Hope it is of help to you and your husband and wishing you good luck

rada77 > Main jaanna chahta hun ki pahle agar koi female agree ho aur baad me vo mana kr de child ko dene se us couple ko, to kya us couple ka legally haq hoga us child pr ? Ya phir child us female ko hi de diya jayega ?

Its just a que to increase my knowledge........

Hi saurabh,
    I think before the parents go for adopting the baby from the surrogate mother they need to get a consent letter from the biological mother and the court never involves itself in this issue.
    I suppose it must be a emotional experience to separate from the child soon after birth, but lot of women do it out of generosity and of course money...

Making up their mind mid way not to part with the child...... Well that would make a nice theme for the next ekta kapoor serial.....

Just joking... anyways who knows. We can only hope that whoever goes for surrogacy gets what they want out of it hasslefree....

cheers

Thank u very much Rada77..........And ye sach hai ki many women Money k liye hi krti hain........

Aur ye b khub kaha aap ki ne Ekta kapoor k serial k liye ye hot topic ho sakta hai.........

Shayad Chori-Chori Chupke-Chupke(Salmaan, Priety, Rani wali Movie) ki b yahi Theme thi...............

We tried Chori-Chori Chupke-Chupke. It didn't work.
    You name it we tried it. In the end we became parents via a surrogate in a clinic after many many attempts. It was all worth it mind you. Experience we can teach others. I don't think anyone has been through as many surrogacy attempts as us and if they had then we know how it feels especially in the pocket.

Saurabh,

"Chori Chori chupke chupke" ki jo theme thi wo to ek no ki ghatiya aur road chaap theme thi..
    Uss Film me unhone directly Salmaan aur Priety ka Physical contact bataya tha aur uski wajah se Problem zyada badh gayi batayi thi jo ki bahot hi dramatic tha aur bahot cheap lag raha tha dekhte hue...

Actually Surrogacy me Biological Father and Biological Mother ka koi Physical contact nahi hota hai so Any how uss bachche ke father ke saath to koi feelings ki baat aati nahi hai...

Jahan tak rahi Bachche se feelings ki baat to uski wajah se kai saare Indian Parivaar jo ki iss cheez ke liye Opt karte hain wo zyada tar ghar ki hi aisi lady ko Biological mother banate hain jo ki paise ke liye ye sab na kar rahi ho..

Kai saari Indian Families me Real me Ladki ki maa ya bhabhi ya jethani someone like jo ladke ke blood relation me na aati ho unhone apna Egg donate kiya hai..

You are right sweta..

If you have watched the movie.. Rani keeps saying that she wishes Salman and Preity to have the baby the conventional way not in a clinic.. I wonder why...?

Anyways... Indian women due certain obligations or issues are willing to be surogate mothers to some foreigners too...

There are some rules and laws that govern the rights but knowing our judicial system one wonders if they are given any justice....

Surrogate Mother

If you are looking for a good, clean, hygienic, educated, good looking and smart surrogate mother who would give birth to a beautiful baby to complete your family, then please e-mail your details to surrogatemotherindia@ gmail.com

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed