+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Procedure and eligibility criteria for Phd? - Help please

Hello,

I want to do Phd in Management. I completed my MBA in 2005 and working for private organisation. Could you please let me know what is the eligibility criteria and Procedure to apply for Phd programme.

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

G Raghavendra

Your qualifications are fine for the admission,,
    You need a b tech/ BE or an MBA. For BE its 2 years expe + 55% aggregate.. If you are an MBA even freshers can apply and 60% agg...

Its 5 years course..

They are lot of Insitutes offering Phd management.. Are you planning to opt for DE or a full time/ part time...?

Apart from the IIM'S and most of the universities having a management dept.. These are the others..

BharathiarSchool of Management and Entrepreneur Development Coimbatore [url]www.bsmed.org[/url]
    BharathidasanInstitute of Management Tiruchirappalli [url]www.bim.edu[/url]
    BirlaInstitute of Management Technology NewDelhi [url]www.bimtechindia.org[/url]
    BITSPilani Pilani
    BLSInstitute of Management Ghaziabad [url]www.blsim.com[/url]
    JamnalalBajaj Institute of Management Studies Mumbai [url]www.jbims.edu[/url]
    JusticeK S Hegde (Institute of Management) NITTE [url]www.nitite.ac.in[/url]
    KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research Mumbai [url]www.simsr.somaiya.edu[/url]
    MountCarmel Institute of Management Bangalore [url]http://mountcarmelinstiute.org[/url]
    NevilleWadia Institute of Management Studies & Research Pune [url]www.nevillewadia.org[/url]
    NewDelhi Institute of Management NewDelhi [url]www.ndimdelhi.org[/url]
    NIILMCentre for Management Studies NewDelhi [url]http://niilm.com[/url]
    NIMTGhaziabad Ghaziabad [url]http://nimtgzb.org[/url]
    NITIE Mumbai [url]www.nitie.edu[/url]
    PSGInstitute of Management Coimbatore [url]www.psgim.org[/url]
    RegionalEngineering College (Department of Management Studies) Tiruchirappalli [url]www.rect.edu[/url]
    SP Jain Institute of Management & Research Mumbai [url]www.spjimr.org[/url]
    ShaileshJ Mehta SoM, IIT Bombay Mumbai [url]www.iitb.ac.in[/url]
    SymbiosisInstitute of Business Management Pune [url]www.sibm.edu[/url]
    TA Pai Management Institute Manipal [url]www.tapmi.org[/url]
    XIM Bhubaneswar [url]www.ximb.ac.in[/url]
    XLRIJamshedpur Jamshedpur [url]www.xlri.ac.in[/url]

Good Luck..

Hi Raghavendra,

If you are interested doing Ph.D. online you can get to know more about it through greenvalley.edu.in
    Here is the link to website: [url]http://www.greenvalley.edu.in[/url]

If you want a Genuine Phd with attestations from a reputed university for a price, contact with your criteria and direct numbers- [email]chowksi@aol.com[/email]

[QUOTE=Elizabeth82;126811]If you want a Genuine Phd with attestations from a reputed university for a price, contact with your criteria and direct numbers- [email]chowksi@aol.com[/email][/QUOTE]

Hi Elizabeth, How genuine is this person chowksi?

Growth Centre [I] Pvt. Ltd. is a pioneer in offering Total Counselling Solutions such as Personal Counselling, Vocational Guidance, Career Counselling, Training & Development for Individuals & Corporates, all under one roof.
    We at Growth Centre [I] Pvt. Ltd., strive at broadening career horizons in a way as to enable students to make a perfect career decision that will spell success.
    We also offer the following services:
     Vocational Guidance
     Psychometric Assesment (Aptitude Testing)
     Career Counselling
     Personal Counselling
     Clinical Testing
     Career Exhibitions
     Career Forum
     Interactive Sessions
     Workshop
    So set ready GET started with the procedures right away…
    For further information contact:
    Growth Centre (I) Pvt. Ltd.
    5th Floor, Gagangiri Complex, 18th Road, Chembur, Mumbai – 400071 .Contact numbers: (022) 32516857/ 2528 5657 / 2528 7474

hi raghu.mba

There are various institutes from where you can pursue a Phd in MBA. Since you are already working and if u still want to continue to work and for further studies there is Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) - Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) - Management.

Hi Elizabeth... Could you please help me about "chowksi@aol.com".

[QUOTE=Elizabeth82;126811]If you want a Genuine Phd with attestations from a reputed university for a price, contact with your criteria and direct numbers- [email]chowksi@aol.com[/email][/QUOTE]

Hi Elizabeth... Could you please help me about "chowksi@aol.com". Is it genune person???
    kindly mail me on shaansaam@gmail.com

Post Info for Chowksi

Hi Can you Give the Info for Chowksi on my email Id chanden.singh1@gmail.com

best source of info for PhD

hey hi people..

i just went through the discussion here....am here to suggest if u guys dnt mind...

just check out the forum www.indiaeduforum.com for every minute detail regarding everything...

i can just say it has everything..u name it we have it in our forum...

all the best..

chowksi@aol.com

Mark is a fraud man.I am requesting everyone please dont go for him.He will take your money and always beg money from you.If you need further information you can contact me on sanjayv104@gmail.com.....

Of course you can proceed to take Phd in Management after your MBA. There are institutes which provide courses in it. Usually it is a five years course where you need to have minimum 55 percentage or as per to varied institute’s condition. But there will be an entrance exam which you need to score well. One is CAT entrance exam that is carried by the IIM's. There is a privilege to do the test online.

I appreciate you strong desire to learn something more. Congrats for doing MBA degree. I know that it must have been hard. As you completed MBA, you can opt for P.hd (Doctor of Philosophy) course. Just take NET (National Eligibility Test) exam. If you pass test, you can be soon called doctorate holder with whichever university you intend to take Phd.

Thumbs up

If you are planning to pursue your PHD in the field of commerce, then I think that you must have completed your master’s degree on respective disciplines with a percentage of 55. The overall duration of PHD course is about two years, choose the university that you wish to study in. There are number of university with a good scope, so before you could go ahead with the admission process, make sure that you are aware of the criteria’s of the college.

I really encourage your thought of studying Phd, great! If you want to pursue doctorate in management then the first thing you need to do is to find a good guide and find the subject that interests you. Once this is done check out the universities which offer Phd programming and the procedures to be followed for it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed