+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Looking for a good divorce lawyer in mumbai

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hello Everyone,

    I am in big problem , As my wife and her evil family had filed a false dowry case (498A) against me and my family. I havent taken a single paise from the girl's family and infact they had offered me several times but i rejected there offer. I m working in dubai and when i was on leave for 2 months i got married to this who is staying close by my house. Right after two days of my marraige her family started interferring in my house and we clashed several times. The girl doesnt wants my family , she just wants me alone and wants to stay seperate which i refused , since my dad is no more , My full family is dependent on me. If i leave them who will take of them. My mom, unmarried sisters n one brother all need my help. The girl and her family is very selfish in nature. After i refused and had fight , they filed a dowry case against me so that i have to bow in front of them. I am in dubai now and there nobody to help my family at this juncture. I am looking for a good divorce lawyer in mumbai to fight back the case. IT WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP IF ANYONE IN THIS FORUM HELPS ME. Thank You to all


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Try them sanjay.. One of my cousins used them although they are a little expensive but I guess all of them are

    Siddhartha Shah & Associates..

    Address Off : chamber No -11, Ground floor, Hamam House, Hamam street, nxt to Bombay stock exchange, Fort

    Consulting Chamber : 31, 3rd floor, Dheeraj Heritage, at Milan junction S.V. Road, Santacruz West,

    Phone No: +91-022-26111281, 30283368 Cell: 09322286663

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi rada77, can you please let me know how much it cost ur cousin approximately? Need this info for a friend of mine urgently.

  4. #4
    Find a law firm lawyers in Mumbai.

    Advocate & Solicitor, 504 ASIT, 197 - A MARY KANE ROAD, BANDRA (W), MUMBAI, Maharashtra 400050, India‎ - 09004879322‎
    email ID: [email]info@indialawoffices.com[/email]

    Communicate for legal query OR call him.

    Law Firm lawyers Directory Team

  5. #5

    Hello sanjay

    Dear Sanjay,

    Ur problem is just like of my close frnd...meri frnd k husband aur uski family ko bhi eise hee lagta h aur isee k chalte uske husband ne 6 mahine usse alag rehne k liye bola lekin unn 6 mahine m eisa bahut kuch hua jisme ladki ko bahut kuch sahna pada lekin uske husband ko sirf uski aur uske parivaar ki insult dikhee, phir bhee uski patni ne usse bahut maafi maangi aur abhi bhee ek mauka maang rahi h sach wo apne pati ko bahut pyaar karti h lekin uska husband usko ek mauka bhee dene ko taiyaar nahi h jinhone saat janmo tak saath rehne ki kasme khaai saath rehne ka faisla kiya aur aaj ek doosre ki itni galti ko bhee bhula nahi pa rahe h... wo ladki ek saal tak har pal apne pati ke baare m hee sochti rahi aur intezaar karti rahi aur pair padne se lekar police se sabse help maangi lekin aaj tak uss ladki ne apne pati par koi case nahi kiya...aur akhir m uske pati ne usko divorce ka notice bheja h aur aaj vo itna toot gayi h ki pata nahi kab kya kar baithe isiliye plz sanjay yadi tumhe zara sa bhee lage ki apki wife apko zara sa bhee pyaar karti h ya sachhe dil se tumse ek mauka maang rahi h toh plz usko ek mauka do aur kuch time family se alag hokar ek doosre ko samjhne kee koshish karo....498 ka case yadi apki wife ne kiya h toh khin na kahin uski eisi situation bani hongi kee usko eisa karna pada ho isiliye Advocate search karne se acha yadi apni wife se compromise karoge toh zyada achha rahega...sorry wagair maange advice kiya but tumahra case padkar mujhe apni frnd yaad aa gayi jisko m roz ghutte dekhti hn...

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Hiii Sanjay

    Are you sure you want to give her a divorce, you dont want to give her a chance to realise her mistake ha.. Simply going for a divorce will not help you.. think before you act sanjay.. why dont you go for a councelling.. you may get some help...

  7. #7
    Hii Sanjay...
    Whatever Geethika said is absolutely correct...
    Don't take such a decision immediately..
    First of all talk to your wife.. Ask her what she wants.. Explain her about your family.. Convince her that your family members are dependent on you..
    Give her a chance of understanding the situation..
    Don't scold her... Talk to her politely..
    Show your love towards her..
    A problem can be easily solved with LOVE...
    Express your love.. Make her realize that you cant live without her..
    The only way to solve this problem is that you should bring your wife in your control by loving her more than her parents.. Then only she wont go to ask suggestion to her parents.. She will share everything with you..
    Make her realize that these problems are only till your sisters get married.. Once they get married, you can spend more time with your wife... Then only person whom you have to look after is your mother..
    Its just a matter of time.. Make her understand these situation..
    You both got married by promising that you both will stand together in all the happiness as well as in problems..
    Now you want divorce means, what is the use of marriage?

    Think as much as possible Sanjay..
    The best way to solve this problem is in your Hand.. Don't take the suggestions of lawyers.. They just do whatever you want for money.. They don't care about the families well-being..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply
   Recent Posts in Mumbai
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may edit your posts