+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: GRE Coaching Classes Hyderabad

does anybody know the best institute in Hyderabad for GRE coaching.
    I'm living in Secunderabad. Please suggest me the best institute.
    Thanks

Brilliant Tutorials Prashanthnagar, Main Road, Behind L.F.J. College,Uppal 27201306

Manya Education , 302, IIIrd Floor, Afzia Towers, Opp. Life Style, Begumpet.. 40033619, 40036339.

Jeeva's Educational Academy Plot No: 31, 3rd Floor, Opp: Sri Sai Baba Temple, dwarakapuri, punjagutta..66256314, 66256315

Time Institute:
    1st Floor, Vamshi Estate, Ameerpet,27819116

Lotus Educational Academy:
    First Floor, Adj. Sai Sudhir College, , AS Rao Nagar, 27132337

These are the best ones Karina.. In the Ammerpet area you'll find many Institutes.. Since you are in secunderabad you might want to check on Manya..

If you live close to the sainikpuri area then Lotus would be Ideal.. If you can pinpoint your location I'll be able to sugeest better..

All the best..

GRE Test is not a knowledge test; basically it is a test of your test taking ability. If you can learn and apply the GRE test taking strategies you can score 1300+ in GRE....... I would suggest you to approach GRE Krishna for further guidance.

Florence

gre coaching in hyderabad

You Can try People's Career for GRE & TOEFL Coaching located at Lakdi ka pul, Some of my engineering friends have taken coaching from People's Career they got good score in GRE & TOEFL, before joining anywhere I suggest you to contact people's Career for GRE or TOEFL they have really good trainers you can contact them

Mobile: 8374545621 / 9502843093

www.peoplecareer.net

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hyderabad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed