+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wedding planners in Delhi

BLACK RIDERS

We at Black Riders establishing itself as an Event Management, Brand Promotions & Wedding Planning Company, dedicated to offering intelligent concepts & innovative ideas for all needs PAN India.

Our Services Regards To Event Management & Wedding Planning :

Organising Events, Destination Weddings, Providing Complete Solution In Wedding Organising / Planning Such As Venue Management, Hospitality Management, Floral Decor, Thematic Decor, Props, Entertainment, Artist, Audio - Visual Equipments, Light & Sound Equipments, Tenting, Catering, Complete Conceptualization, Production & Execution. Delhi- NCR - PAN India for details kindly visits us [url]www.blackriders.co.in[/url] or call 09910014104.

Wedding Sutras

We at Wedding Sutras A Division of BLACK RIDERS ADVERTISING PVT. LTD. establishing itself as an Event Management, Wedding Planning & Organising Company, dedicated to offering intelligent concepts & innovative ideas for needs PAN India & Abroad.

Our Services Regards To Event Management & Wedding Planning :

Organising Events, Destination Weddings, Providing Complete Solution In Wedding Organising or Planning Such As Venue Management, Hospitality Management, Floral Decor, Thematic Decor, Props, Entertainment, Artist, Audio - Visual Equipments, Light & Sound Equipments, Tenting, Catering, Complete Execution & Production. Delhi- NCR - PAN India for details kindly visits us [url]www.weddingsutras.in[/url] or call us 09910014104, 09910011724.

Wedding Sutras is a one stop solution, when it comes to planning a wedding. As wedding is the biggest event in one's life, our expertise lies in bringing forth in depth knowledge and aptitude to make your D day the most memorable one in your life, as well as in the life of your near and dear ones. We add a rare blend of lavishness, class, verve and vigor, to make it a perfect day, to suit your style and personality.

Mob.- 9811054512, 011 2668 0012
    [url]www.weddingsutras.in[/url]
    [email]info@weddingsutras.in[/email]

Dear innocuous,

Hi. The company name ARN SERVICES will handle your A to Z work as per your Budget.contact detail [email]services@arnservices.com[/email]

Anil

ThunderWave Wedding Planner is an Ultimate Entertainment Package. We are serving you since 1997. We have catered many events in Delhi, in India and even at International Level. Thunder Waves DJ is India's one of the most popular and a decade old DJ Service Providers. With the latest & best technology in Sound and Light we are having, you can easily feel the difference yourself. We have served Private Parties to Corporate Sectors and even just for you!

ThunderWave Events consists of Young, Enthusiastic Professional people bringing entertainment and fun unlimited to your Parties and Occasions. A successful party is not only measured by the money spent but also by the entertainment value and satisfaction brought to the Guests and Host. After more than 10 years of experience in event industry, we have learnt that "Great Parties don't just happen; they are bound to be made and directed to be a grand gala success". Your choice of songs and the right kind of music, when mixed can create a Soulful Environment.

For Your Special Occasion, yet all the decisions should be made by you but choice of sound & entertainment and the quality of services you receives from DJs will have the greatest impact on your Party's Success. We plan the event carefully regarding Stage, Crafts, Lighting, Sound, Floor, Itinerary, flow of the event with the client. Every minute detail from first to the last is taken care of.

For More Detail Contact at: 09899631987 or visit: [url]http://www.thunderwave-events.com/[/url]

Its a pleasure to introduce my company - Coverage TV - to all.

[url]www.bankimjain.com[/url]

We provide Event & Wedding Video & Photography services from New Delhi to clients all around the globe. We are a Delhi based Wedding film production company with an expertise of over two decades in Photography & Cinematography. Coverage TV is one of the pioneer companies that introduced HIGH DEFINITION format in both the wedding film making and Digital Photography for wedding photography. Apart from catering to some of the well-known families and personalities of India, Coverage TV today has to its credit an impressive growth path that helped in establishing itself as one of the most well-equipped and technologically advanced Wedding Video-photo maker.

Some of our esteemed clients are:

Mr Manish Agarwal, Galaxy Hotels & Satya Developers

Ms Armana Sodhi (Daughter of Mrs Nafisa Ali)

Mr Adil Singh Akoi (Imperial Hotel New Delhi)

Sabeer Bhatia (Founder of [url]www.Hotmail.com[/url])

Tania Sharma (Baidyanath Group)

Ayaan Ali Bangash(Sarod Player)

Aggarwal Family (Haldirams Group)

Seth Family (Pearlpet Group)

Munjal Family (Hero Honda Group)

Goenka Family (GD Goenka School)

Bansal Family (Liberty Group)

Gautam Family (Sleepwell Matress)

Kothari Family, Ludhiana (Kothari Marbles)

Patni Familty, Jaipur (RK Marbles)

Adhish Oswal, Ludhiana (Oswal Group)

Rungta Family, Jaipur (Mann Structurals Ltd.)

Chawla Family (Ravissant Group)

Dr Naresh Trehan & Madhu Trehan

Bector Family, Ludhiana (Mrs Bector's Bakery)

Mr Gautam Punj (Punj Star)

Mr Shushant Chhabra ( Unitech Software Solutions)

Jajoo Family (MK Autos)

Ms Arpana Agarwal, UK

The Khemka Family (Sun Group USA)

Mr Shubhash Goyal (STIC Travels Group)

and many more...

w - [url]www.bankimjain.com[/url]
    w - [url]www.coveragetv.com[/url]

m - +91 9810295771

A Event Organize, Memorable, Blissful Designer Weddings.
    As An Event Management Organization We Are Very Much Here To Offload
    All Your Managing Pressure & To Fabricate For You A Pleasant, Memorable,
    Well Organized & Blissful Ceremony.

Starting From The Pre Marriage Ceremony To The Post Marriage Ceremony,
    We Are Here To Take Care Of Every Wedding Related Function.

we have A Variety Of Packages As Per Your Specifications And
    As Per Your Function, Your Guest List, Their Profile, Location Preference,
    Whether Conditions, Rites & Rituals, Selection Of Theme Etc.

We provide End to End Solution for any of the wedding related Function,
    be it Engagement,Mehndi Ki Raat,Bachleor's Party, Hen's Party, Marriage,
    Reception, Anniversary etc.....

Contact Person :
    Sandeep Singh - Coordinator
    9 Planet Event
    Contact Number : 91 - 9650521520

Movie production is a refined science with exacting protocols to ensure the right product is delivered within specified time-frames. The entire process is basically five-fold.
    A good production house does ensure that the entire process in executed in a through professional manner.
    [url]www.perceptindia.in[/url]

Hi Ruchi...I haven't researched alot about wedding management but I am somehow interested in it. Can you just brief me a little about the scope of wedding planning?

shadi online is pretty gud, we have hired them

Planning a wedding is always comfortable when you think smart.I planned my wedding through shaadiinvite.com and everything went very smoothly.

Thumbs up New One in Wedinng Planner

Checkout the new Wedding planner in Delhi

INNOCEPT STUDIO PVT. LTD.
    Address: 101-104 Defence Colony, Flyover Market, Delhi-110024
    Web address: http://www.innocept-studio.com

Hi:- Hand made Chocolate Manufacturer

Dear Ms. Ruchi,
    We are a Delhi based company manufacturing Hand made chocolates. For more details Please visit www.chocofab.com
    we would like to work with you. if interested please feel free to contact us on sales@chocofab.com
    [QUOTE=Guest;26731]HI All,

I am a creative person , who wants to make big in the wedding industry.Like minded people who are interested in wedding planning and wants to be the part of this multi crore industry please contact me .

Regards,
    Ruchi[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=innocuous;2723]We are coming to Delhi to arrange my son' s marriage. Since we have been living in US for more than 10 years and so far Delhi has got a complete makeover. We will be facing problem right from the arranging the venue to the service. So, can you drop a few of the names of the wedding planners in Delhi?[/QUOTE]

Hi friends i am also arranging my son marriage, and i got a reference from a family friends, they manage everything your food, venue, dresses and they realliying a getting help and i can suggest you to go to
    http://www.in2events.in/
    they believe in managing the events for our clients according to their needs and budget and providing them with the best services available in the market
    in2event are best

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed