+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Living Room LCD TV Wall Unit Design ideas and For Pooja Room

I need some ideas of the Living room , and also i have no space to keep Pooja Room separately.. So i thought of keeping it in Hall /Guest Bedroom.. i am confused. so according to vasthu where should i keep my Pooja Room and which direction should God face..???

Is it o.k. , if i keep in floor or i shall i wall hang the pooja Unit..?

[quote=jannit1]according to vasthu where should i keep my Pooja Room and which direction should God face..???[/quote]
    Previous days some elders say that pooja room can be situated at any room of the house, but the pooja room should be constructed separately where we can pray to God peacefully and can maintain it holy. If there is no facility for keeping the Pooja room separately, we can keep a corner or shelf as a pooja room. Now we shall see the location of the pooja room in a building (or house). Construct the pooja room as per vastu shastra.

The pooja room should be at the Northeast(care has to taken to keep pooja room at northeast corner of the house ), East, South, West etc., in some house cases other than the exact North-west corner and South-east corner. The pooja room can be constructed at the Brahmasthan also which will give very good results. Gods should face East or West direction in the pooja room for getting their blessings. The gods can be prayed to by facing any direction but the faith and devotion only counts.

We should not construct a small room at the North-east with more shelves and keep the Deityís photos and construct a platform for the idols there. This will load and block the North-east corner and the Gods will get antagonized with us. We can have open shelves and place Godís pictures there or a shelf in the Northeast room can be used for pooja purposes. The North-east corner of the house should be clean, which will bring Godís blessings.

If there is no separate room available for pooja room we can use any room by placing a bench or a shelf and keeping deities there. Even in bedrooms (if no separate room is available) the gods can be arranged in a shelf but the shelf has to be covered by a screen or by closing windows. Whenever we want to pray we can pray by opening the screen (or doors) and one should close the same, after the prayer. Any shed outside the house, should be constructed at the West or South. This will give benefic results to the inmates as this evades the South and West direction. But, the construction of shed should be avoided at the East and North directions.

The pictures and idols of Gods worshipped in the pooja room should not face the south or north(Actually its not serious, but we are giving respect to our elders voice only). The picture of Gods casually hung on the walls of the house can be facing any direction. The photos and idols of god to be worshipped in the pooja room are to face either the East or the West. The person performing the pooja should either face the East or the North.

Vastu Shastra Pooja Room (Puja)

Previous days some elders say that pooja room can be situated at any room of the house, but the pooja room should be constructed separately where we can pray to God peacefully and can maintain it holy. If there is no facility for keeping the Pooja room separately, we can keep a corner or shelf as a pooja room. Now we shall see the location of the pooja room in a building (or house). Construct the pooja room as per vastu shastra.

The pooja room should be at the Northeast(care has to taken to keep pooja room at northeast corner of the house ), East, South, West etc., in some house cases other than the exact North-west corner and South-east corner. The pooja room can be constructed at the Brahmasthan also which will give very good results. Gods should face East or West direction in the pooja room for getting their blessings. The gods can be prayed to by facing any direction but the faith and devotion only counts.

We should not construct a small room at the North-east with more shelves and keep the Deityís photos and construct a platform for the idols there. This will load and block the North-east corner and the Gods will get antagonized with us. We can have open shelves and place Godís pictures there or a shelf in the Northeast room can be used for pooja purposes. The North-east corner of the house should be clean, which will bring Godís blessings.

If there is no separate room available for pooja room we can use any room by placing a bench or a shelf and keeping deities there. Even in bedrooms (if no separate room is available) the gods can be arranged in a shelf but the shelf has to be covered by a screen or by closing windows. Whenever we want to pray we can pray by opening the screen (or doors) and one should close the same, after the prayer. Any shed outside the house, should be constructed at the West or South. This will give benefic results to the inmates as this evades the South and West direction. But, the construction of shed should be avoided at the East and North directions.

The pictures and idols of Gods worshipped in the pooja room should not face the south or north(Actually its not serious, but we are giving respect to our elders voice only). The picture of Gods casually hung on the walls of the house can be facing any direction. The photos and idols of god to be worshipped in the pooja room are to face either the East or the West. The person performing the pooja should either face the East or the North.
    Vastu Pooja Room

Some important hints:
    1) Pooja room should not be in the bedroom
    2) Pooja room should not be above electrical appliances or gas stoves
    3) Pooja room should not touch the same wall as the toilet
    4) Pooja room should not be opposite bathroom or toilet.
    5) Pooja room should be clean and neat avoid dirt or clutter and keep it fragrant..

lcd photos

These days due to lack of space most of the builders donít construct separate pooja room and it will be a big headache for us to choose the right place for it. Rather than making pooja room in the living room/guest room, I think it would be better if you make it in your kitchen. Find a small space in your kitchen and with wood work convert it into pooja room. Then coming to LCD wall unit, rather than buying it from outside just get it done from the carpenter so that it fits the exact measure of wall.

Pooja room is considered to be very sacred room which should be kept separately, and here are some advices where should be the pooja room located.
    ē It should be located in North-East or north or in the east corner.
    ē It should not be located in upper floors
    ē It is bad to locate the pooja room in bedroom.
    ē Remember the pooja room should not be connected with the bathroom
    ē It can be located on north-east part of your kitchen

Pooja room can never be placed in bedrooms, as it is considered as the place where god dwells.

living room, pooja room

As you said rightly, living room should have LCD TV Wall Unit design ideas and should have space left for pooja room. It is here that guests come and they be entertained. You can read, practice art of living, watch TV, etc etc. Though you call this "living room" these days, earlier it was just - PARLORS. Thus, living rooms will have your own signature look. Pooja Rooms need to be independent rooms. Your perceptions that Pooja Room needs to be at house centre or in North-East angle is completely wrong. Pooja Room should never be at places where your footwear, broomsticks are kept. Pooja rooms are only between you and God

Relax you can get your interiors done in the best and safest way as per vastu. Well it is a pride to display a LCD TV at home what you best need to do is to choose a direction opposite to east. The wall should be distanced from the sitting point. You can make a wall case where your LCD TV will look like as if inside a box colored in white. Else could splash black color at the TVís background. Choose a wooden furniture to support it firmly or could make arrangement to hang it up. Regarding your pooja decor choose east point to establish the holy materials. According to vastu it gives a strong and serene vibe.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Home Decoration
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed