+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Service Orientation of Max fort teachers

My son studies in Maxfort Dwarka- III B want to share my exp also with the parents around.. i am sure most of them would agree with the warmth teachers share not only in parents teachers meet but even otherwise..Just to share one recent exp i had that dlighted us.. My son was on leave and next day onwards school had declared Swine flu holidays. so My son asked me to call up school to get the homework for the same...but some how i was stuck with office ,My son took the initiative to call up Shampri mam directly and asked for help.. Must say that she took his call seriously and arranged to send the homework the same day, TMy son got so excited and felt so proud to manage it without my help. This yet again strengthened our trust on the school and justify our decision of putting him in Maxfort.

We are happy to be part of MAXfort Family.

Talking

[QUOTE=Mother;78329]My son studies in Maxfort Dwarka- III B want to share my exp also with the parents around.. i am sure most of them would agree with the warmth teachers share not only in parents teachers meet but even otherwise..Just to share one recent exp i had that dlighted us.. My son was on leave and next day onwards school had declared Swine flu holidays. so My son asked me to call up school to get the homework for the same...but some how i was stuck with office ,My son took the initiative to call up Shampri mam directly and asked for help.. Must say that she took his call seriously and arranged to send the homework the same day, TMy son got so excited and felt so proud to manage it without my help. This yet again strengthened our trust on the school and justify our decision of putting him in Maxfort.

We are happy to be part of MAXfort Family.[/QUOTE]

What you have written is not only hilarious but also unbelievable!

Hi,

I am also surprised to see your post... You guys have experienced the goodness of the teachers and the school. It's really great to be a part of such schools. I congratulate you personally.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed