+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: if you hav any good book in hand plz tell me what the book's name is~~

execpt twilight cuz i read it already about 1000 times (well not 1000 times but you get the point rite??) ;-)

You can try books of jennifer Weiner or sophie kinsella.. if you like fiction.. They are very light and funny too..
    Mystery go for mary higgins clarkk, She writes pretty good..

A book which I read recently and loved was the Time traveller's wife by audrey niffeneger..

Also liked cecilia ahern's P.S I love you and Rosie dunne..

how can i apply to university in denmark

if you want to know about India read R K Narayanan's Swami and Friends, Malgudi days. They are exceptional!

Vijay
    infibeam.com/Books

Smile

you can also try books by Khaleed hoseini. his 'The Kiterunner' and 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' are splendid.
    Anisha

I am reading cloud 9 minus one by sangeeta mall these days. Seems nice as of now:-). It's about a woman of 2 kids who feels a little hesitant on visiting her college in IIM Ahmedabad for a reunion. She doesn't feel like meeting her old best buddies and is kind of hiding her feelings. There is something going on in her mind. But on being insisted by her husband, she finally sets her feet there. And tells her story about her graduation life and the friends around.

I love to read thriller and suspense type of novels..
    I read Robin cook's Coma, Seizure and Terminal.. All the three were very nice..
    If you go through page by page, you will gain more interest in reading the rest of the book..
    You would like to know what is going to happen in the next chapter or next page.
    These novels will make you more keen to know the entire story and will pull you to read till the last page..

two states by chetan bhagat

Post No books to read

Try Beaten BY Bhagath By S V Divvaakar ... I think you will find it quite refreshing.

Currently i'm reading chetan bhagats "3 mistakes of life" book and its very nice book

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Books
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed