+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Need answers to these nursery admission interview questions

As suggested by one senior member here and found a list of nursery admission questions there. I think I can handle many of them but some of them I need help.

59.Your views on the use of technology in school education?
    55.Are the cartoon channels beneficial or harmful according to you?
    53.CBSE or ICSE Board, which is better?
    39.Your opinion on the Board exams in 10th ?
    40.Your views on the new national education policy?
    65.How to you plan to cope with change in your daily lifestyle once your child starts going to school?

Any views or help on these questions would be appreciated.
    I got my kid due for nursery admission this year and am a bit shaky about nursery admission interviews.

Thanks

Let me give you my views...

Technology in education:

There are a lot of schools that have integrated classroom technology (ICT) in place.. There are a lot of benefits as its offers in depth research..Students have a wealth of information open to them. Often, when they are researching obscure topics, school libraries do not have the needed books and magazines. The internet helps solve this problem.Also the world is becoming more and more dependent on technology so its good to expose them to it..

But it has its own challenges.. One being credibility....Is the material genuine..
    Another being dependency.. Often kids prefer to do calculations on the computer or with a calculator and want to skip the tedious formulas and equations...

Teachers give a more personal touch and should guide kids on the proper use of technology...

TV/Cartoon channels beneficial or harmful..
    Again its good in moderation.. Most of the cartoons offer entertainment and kids are too young to learn anything from them.Content matters.. Shows like Dora, Stanley , mad are informative and others like mickey mouse, tom and jerry, etc are entertaining. Avoid violent ones and restricting them to about 1 hr of quality TV a day is good...Good for communication and perception...

CBSE Board or ICSE board:

Both are good just that when it comes to choice CBSE scores over ICSE as they have more number of schools and for people who are always on the move its the best option...

On the other hand ICSE stresses a lot on the language and its very helpful to develop effective communication skills which is a must in the long run..

So for starters I would go with CBSE....

Board exams in 10th:
    There is no need to scrap the board exams as they are like a benchmark and help the children to prepare for the 12 boards..Help them to understand time management and remove the fear of board exams... perform under pressure ...

New national education policy..:

Its good and a national curriculum will certainly eliminate ambiguity and be more fair in terms of judging students..But the boards should be in place ...

Lifestyle changes..
    No drastic lifestyle changes. It will be a while before your child adapts and understands the concept of schooling...So being there is more important.. However taking up some hobby classes or working from home can be an option

Cheers..Do mention that your child is the one seeking admission and not you....Amazing that they want to know so much...

Thank you for your answers...they really helped.

Why is this person advertising here.

I had visited the site mentioned by him long back and it is a fake site with more than half the members fake.

All questions put up the site owners there are lifted from other sites on net and published as their own.
    Once you join the site, they keep on spamming your inbox with links talking about their webmaster, I finally had to mark every mail spam from them.

the site is full of copyright violations and same fake members talking about the owner of the site and his greatness..lol

using the answers given there will take you out of the interview process as that will be duplicate answers..

Try putting a word against the site working or policies there and he will ban you and delete your account..

> parentophobia wrote:

> Why is this person advertising here.

>I had visited the site mentioned by him long back and it is a fake site with more than half the members fake.

>All questions put up the site owners there are lifted from other sites on net and >published as their own.
    >Once you join the site, they keep on spamming your inbox with links talking about their >webmaster, I finally had to mark every mail spam from them.

>the site is full of copyright violations and same fake members talking about the owner >of the site and his greatness..lol

>using the answers given there will take you out of the interview process as that will be >duplicate answers..

>>Try putting a word against the site working or policies there and he will ban you and >delete your account..

Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

> jerryvn01 wrote:

> > parentophobia wrote:

> Why is this person advertising here.

>I had visited the site mentioned by him long back and it is a fake site with more than half the members fake.

>All questions put up the site owners there are lifted from other sites on net and >published as their own.
    >Once you join the site, they keep on spamming your inbox with links talking about their >webmaster, I finally had to mark every mail spam from them.

>the site is full of copyright violations and same fake members talking about the owner >of the site and his greatness..lol

>using the answers given there will take you out of the interview process as that will be >duplicate answers..

>>Try putting a word against the site working or policies there and he will ban you and >delete your account..

Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Apart from that, this link below may be useful: [url]http://www.humanresources.hrvinet.com/web-interview-questions[/url]
    Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

Banned
    Hi Just wanted to update you about Nursery admissions in Pathways World School in case you are interested to get your kid in it!!

Nursery Admissions are open for Pathways School in Noida, Gurgaon and Aravali!! Follow this link for the complete admission details:
    [url]http://www.pathways.in/gurgaon/admission-procedure.asp?over=Admission[/url]

Parentophobia is jealous of success of his competitor he's no one but admin of na.com i am member of both the forums hes talking about and not writing its name ..Mr Sumit Vohra of An.com is the only person who has copyrighted First book on Nursery admissions ever
    with all questions .

Book was unveiled by CM Shrimati shiela dixit last year with all questions and ans

i need not say any more

i will request admin to c Parentophobia is not helping parents but confusing them with this multiple id's.(Just watch his ids supporting each other)

All the parents are requested to see both the sites as i was member of both

Admin of na.com did not give us single ans But alll queries were answered by admissionsnursery.com webmaster

we all got all questions in amity from his book

BUT BOTH SITES ARE GOOD

Banned
    Pathways, an international school for approximately 2000 students from Pre Nursery to Grade 12, offers the flexibility of day, weekly and termly boarding options. Pathways graduates are prepared for entry to degree courses in first-class universities in India, the USA, and the UK and all over the world. Also known for its excellent student- teacher relationship.

Visit the school here: http://pathways.in/

HR interview questions and answers

Hi

I read some opinions in this topic. I do not agree above ideal. We can find out some articles at about.com by using Google search.

thanks

Your information is very useful

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=hamburg113;187988]Hi

I read some opinions in this topic. I do not agree above ideal. We can find out some articles at about.com by using Google search.[/QUOTE]

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: http://interviewquestionsandanswers.biz/

Best regards.

Questions and Answers

Well…this is like tasting rapid fire questions. However, never worry. Here are the answers to all that:

Your views on the use of technology in school education – I deeply support suppor this. Kids will be living in 21st century and not before 1980s. They need to know what is www, net, blogs, FB, twitter is.

Are the cartoon channels beneficial or harmful according to you? – It is like asking if too much of drinking milk is bad. Cartoons are the most fascinating thing that all kids watch. It creates a jovial mood around them. They needn’t care about entrance exams etc now. Only a healthy mind and body promises a bright future for kids

CBSE or ICSE Board, which is better? – Both are the best. If CBSE takes a step, ICSE will soon cover 2 steps distance

Your opinion on the Board exams in 10th ? – As some children doesn't require them, Board exams in 10th shouldn't made compulsory. However, i say that Board exams in 12th should be made compulsory

Your views on the new national education policy? – Entirely suitable to India. These steps can make whole nation literate in very short span of time

How to you plan to cope with change in your daily lifestyle once your child starts going to school? - I have to change as according to my child's requirement. It is my daughter or son whom I am living for

Lightbulb

Yeah it’s true that you will be interviewed during the admission for your child, I would like to mention some common questions that will be asked during the interview, check it out.
    • Define successful parenting?
    • Is your child potty trained?
    • Why do you want to admit your child to this school?
    • How do you spend time with your child?
    • What are your child interests?
    • How your child interested in studies?
    • CBSE or ICSE Board or IB- How they are different? Which is
    better and why?
    • How will you develop the qualities of sharing and caring in the child?
    • What are your Child’s hobbies?
    • What are your aspirations for your child?
    • How independent is your child?
    • CBSE or ICSE Board, which is better?
    These are the questions; prepare yourself and your child all the best!!!

Many parents may wonder why are we interviewed at the time of admission, and it’s very common that the parents must be educated in order to teach their children. Of course it’s the job of the teachers to take care of the studies, after coming home the children must have some revision of the things that were taken in school. During the time of the interview the parent’s IQ is checked, here are some sample questions that will be asked during the admission of nursery.
    • What are the interests of your child?
    • What is your educational background?
    • Can you tell me about your child in brief?
    • How much importance do you give to the school in building a child’s career?
    • In your absence, who takes care of your child?
    • What is the language spoken at home?
    • Why are you keen on only this school?
    • How will you contribute to the school?
    • During school holidays, how will you manage with work and your child?
    • What are the hobbies of your child?
    • What is your child’s favorite cartoon character?
    So parents be prepared for the questions that you will be asked.

Being a parent is not easy as you have to do their part of the job most often. But then there is no choice left for you but at times of initial stage of kid’s admission in school you need to prepare for their interview. Regarding the following question’s reply you can answer as such like:

59.Your views on the use of technology in school education?
    It is important that a school adapts to the latest technology to help enable a child to become familiar about the outer fast growing world. The school should provide internet and computer facilities to help a child to master upon it as it all have become a must.

55.Are the cartoon channels beneficial or harmful according to you?
    A cartoon channel helps enable a child to improve English apart from entertainment. If good moral cartoon series are allowed to watch then it can inspire them to become good.

53.CBSE or ICSE Board, which is better?
    It depends on a child’s adaption and mentality to undertake educational challenges. Both the boards stands to be good where ICSE Board syllabus is believed to be more tough.

39.Your opinion on the Board exams in 10th ?
    The board exams helps a child to choose the stream for higher education. As minister Kapil Sibal mentioned of making it as an optional it is not a bad idea.

40.Your views on the new national education policy?
    It is good but need more improvement.

65.How to you plan to cope with change in your daily lifestyle once your child starts going to school?

One need to change the schedule of work format to make things easier.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed