+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Indian Clothing Shops in UK

hi from lilly,,
    I wanna know da names of Indian clothing shops in UK as I'm going to a Bollywood ball?

hi there,,,
    u can go 2 three main areas for shopping
    Ealing Rd in Wembley,Southall Ealing and Green St, West Ham.
    In all three areas one can buy Indian clothes (traditional and modern).

Hi,

I am a Designer based in Delhi and I am looking for Stores/ Boutiques that cater to NRI's. We create Indo Western silhouettes like Kameez-pant –stole sets, Tunics and also western Cocktail dresses that are stylized and elegantly embellished.

My signature label is retailing across 6 top designer stores in India and we are also supplying our collection to an Asian Boutique in the UK. Seeing the response of NRI clients in UK we would like to expand to other stores/Countries as well.

In case you are interested in knowing more about my company, pls mail me at [email]ether.trade@gmail.com[/email]

u can go online and find different shops

Hi wonder if anyone can help me. I love the woolen high neck waistcoats men in India wear and bought several when I was last in Rajasthan. Does anyone know where I can buy them either online or in the UK. Both my sons now want one. They are usually in a soft beige brown colour, wool with pockets and high neck - I've seen a photograph of Imran Khan in one! tku filliop

zaara is rite

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed