+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: want a baby for adoption

I want to adopt baby boy, I am already having one daughter of seven years of age. Reason for adoption of one another baby is because yesterday I lost my new born baby boy due doctor negligence and it is just not possible for me to inform my wife that we have lost our new born baby, so without informing her and anyone else, I would like to adopt one baby boy and give my wife as her own child forever. she can breast feed baby provided some body can help me getting in adopting child earliest possible. I am working in private sector as manger and earn over lakh a month, I can take of child education / pls contact me on my mobile urgently +91-9645005358

Rajvinder,

Extremely sorry about your loss... But even though its a difficult thing to get over. its right that you inform the truth to your wife and help her to get over it ... Its not very easy to find a baby as a replacement... It can only be done thro illegal means and its better to do it taking your wife's opinion..

If you want to spare her the pain tell her now rather than informing when the situation is under control..

Adoption should be done after a lot of thought and planning... Otherwise its not really going to help anyone particularly the adopted child...And every member of the family including your daughter should be aware of it and be prepared to accept it..

Inform your wife and take some time off.. After that see if you still feel strongly about adoption and then go for it...

Your intentions are good but they need to be implemented rightly...

visit this site for details..

[url]www.adoptionindia.nic.in/[/url]

Cheers

hi
    i m from delhi and married for 7 years.i want to adopt a baby.there is no matter rather its baby boy or girl,coz i dont have my own baby.so,i need a new born baby.my wife always think about baby.as a result she get irretated and her nature is totally changed.even no happiness in our life.doctor prefferd us to adopt a baby.plz is there anybody to help mefor my problems.

hi,
    im eagerly interested to adopt a baby[ boy/ girl------- 3-12 months ], as we dont hav our biological child even after our 11yrs marriage . we really wanna hav a lovely baby & fulfill our family with endless joy & happiness .
    anybody can help us by giving an unwanted kid[ not older than 12 months ]?

pl contact us here: [email]lisab3102@gmail.com[/email]

hi,
    im eagerly interested to adopt a baby[ boy/girl--------3-12 months ], as we dont hav our biological child even after our 11 yrs marriage. we really wanna hav a lovely baby & fulfill our family with endless joy & happiness .
    can u help us to solve my problem by giving an unwanted kid [not older than 12 months] ?

Hi I want to adopt a baby boy as I am a patient of asthma and I cant conceive a child that is why I really wanna baby boy after 9 months from now as I dont want my relatives to know about my adopted child and want to give my child my name. My husband is ready for every condition, he is a project manager in a multinational company and we both are eager to adopt a child. Plz help us.

Hi all.....

I have posted about some adoption agencies earlier also.....will try to send some details again.....wait for my next post on this..... (Y)

Hi all.......

Child adoption is governed by the Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act 1956....

There is a certain procedure to adopt a child and it is recommended that you follow it in order to have a problem-free adoption and also avoid any future hassles. The procedure is a bit time consuming due to immense number of applications from interested couples. Here’s how to do it.

Adoption Procedure
    The adoption procedure starts with filling a formal application form by a couple who is interested in adopting a baby at a well-known adoption agency. After this, a social worker from that agency studies the living conditions and monitors the daily activities of the couple in order to ensure whether or not the couple is capable of handling an adopted child. Usually, a couple is monitored on aspects like family background, emotional health, quality of marital life, financial stability, etc.

Go-Ahead Signal
    A No Objection Certificate is then issued to the agency by CARA (Central Adoption Resource Agency )when it is satisfied about the family and the couple submits certain documents necessary for evaluation. The couple is not allowed to come and choose a child, as it is normally believed. They have to give details regarding what kind of child are they expecting and the placement agency finds the child according to that expectation. Foreign adoption is pretty much the same, with the difference that certain immigration laws have to be abided to by the couple.

Reliable Indian Adoption Agencies
    On the recommendations of the Supreme Court of India, the local VCA (Volunteer Coordinating Agency) has ten recognized adoption agencies. They are:
    SOS Children’s Villages of India
    Holy Cross Social Service Centre
    Missionaries of Charity
    Church of North India
    Welfare Home for Children
    Delhi Council for Child Welfare
    Matri Chhaya
    Children of the World
    Right to Life Society
    Asharan Orphanage

Hope it helps..... (Y)

Smile Baby girl

we are willing to adopt a baby girl. we have been married since 6 years, still we have not blessed with any baby. so we are ready to adopt a Baby Girl (Below 1 year of age limit) -- Please contact to 9133337315, 9991090019, 9254299919

Hello Shaji,

My small piece of advice for is to get in touch with Government aided child adoption organization. Because, adoption is a big process and should be done legally.

Thanks.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed