+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Really i need help

Hi all,
    i'm radha from london. really i'm in a bad sitiatuation. two moths before i last my 2 yearold kid due to illness. i don't have any friends and family in london. my husband is working here only last 1.5 years. i'm not in a position to back india because we don't have any support over there. my husband is going for work and he daily comes late evening.i'm alone at home it makes me very stress for me. i want to engage myself from morning to evening. i completed my masters degree in computer science but i don't have any skills set because last 4 four years i last 2 kids. my time was fully engaged with the kids. yes this is the second big tragety in my life now. i want to come out of this situation. i want to work in london to forget my sadness this is my ultimate goal not for money. i'm eligible to work in uk for next three years and i have my NI number also. kindly anyone help me some good place to engage myself from morning to evening. need your help and advice asap.

Thanks.
    Radha.

I Dont Want To Show The Simpthy With You .........bcoz It Is A Bad Time For U .....in Everyone Life Has Their Own Bad Time ....time 2 Time ...... He/she Has Grown Up When This Bad Time End .....so Keep Busy Yourself In Another Inbteresting Work And Try To Forget Your Bad Memories ............princy

[quote=Radha2009]Hi all,
    i'm radha from london. really i'm in a bad sitiatuation. two moths before i last my 2 yearold kid due to illness. i don't have any friends and family in london. my husband is working here only last 1.5 years. i'm not in a position to back india because we don't have any support over there. my husband is going for work and he daily comes late evening.i'm alone at home it makes me very stress for me. i want to engage myself from morning to evening. i completed my masters degree in computer science but i don't have any skills set because last 4 four years i last 2 kids. my time was fully engaged with the kids. yes this is the second big tragety in my life now. i want to come out of this situation. i want to work in london to forget my sadness this is my ultimate goal not for money. i'm eligible to work in uk for next three years and i have my NI number also. kindly anyone help me some good place to engage myself from morning to evening. need your help and advice asap.

Thanks.
    Radha.[/quote]
    Dear

Loss of near & dear ones is truly devastating. Have faith in god (easier said than done!!) and pray.
    As for engaging yourself in work, you should find small jobs in the net and apply. Mix around with people in your locality and join any community service suitable to your taste. Though I personally do not have any exposure whatsoever to life in London, community service is a universal platform!!

Hi Radha
    Just just think positieve
    i am not saying that u r -ve
    but some one great has told that
    failure of a person causes his/her trust in the
    time. believe that there is no bad time or good time
    might you have worked out your maximum to earn a
    job for your entertainment but it will not be enough
    try hard and try more untill you get the result you will
    achieve it. at the last moment you near to the aim you will
    think that there is no need of a job.
    because the easiest way to make contacts and friendships
    is searching a job.
    thanks..............................\/-\|)

hi..................

[url='http://www.google.com']click here to know more[/url]javascript:void(0)

[url='http://www.google.com']click here to know more[/url]

Banned
    Hey Radha don't be depressed. Let me tell you ILVLondon.net, this is my fav portal which helps me getting me out of my bad mood. It get daily interesting updates. Also then there is AsiansinUK.com which helps me connect to Asian community through Asian events. Its keeps my life going, go and join them and schedule up your time with these events. Hope I can catch you somewhere, I attend Most of them... )

@Radha -- update your resume and post it on the job sites in UK... you may not get a good job at first.. but right now its important for you to keep yourself occupied.. money is not something you are looking for anyway..so keep searching for a job and you can side by side work with NGOs for social work..to keep yourself busy... this will bring a lot of relief to you

Sameer.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed