+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How To Convince Parents For Dance Career

Hi all, I'm from a semi urban area of North Delhi, I want to make my career in choreography, but my parents don't like that I make my career in this field. Please tell me how can I convince them.

Firstly talk to your parents and understand why they are not for this choice of yours.. Is it because they are conservative and would prefer if you choose a profession that is more conventional or are they against it because they have some reservations about the choice..?

Try to look at things from their perspective.. this will help you understand what fear they have and will help you tackle the situation better..

There are a lot of career choices that are being offered these days and its not necessary to go with the popular choices.. Convince them on your passion for dance and talk to them about your ideas and how you wish to proceed with those ideas..

Ask them for suggestions and inputs and involve them in your decisions.. THis will build trust in them...

Parents want their kids to make the right choices and many times put their foot down if they are not very familiar about the choices..

Be patient and I am sure things will fall into place and all the best...

Cheers

I want to know about the best animation courses which I can do after 12th ;-)

:^) :^) [quote=dudeshab]I want to know about the best animation courses which I can do after 12th ;-)[/quote]

> Rupalee wrote:

> Hi all, I'm from a semi urban area of North Delhi, I want to make my career in choreography, but my parents don't like that I make my career in this field. Please tell me how can I convince them.

rada has given you a very wise advise dear daughter parents have lot of experience and what they are saying it is all their experience of life, so please choose some other one lot of opportunities will be opened to you when you will obey your parents

with regards

anwer aftab from Rawalpindi

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed