+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Cheapest place to buy books

I was searching internet to buy used books and i came across this wonderful site
    [url]www.mumbaibookmart.com[/url]

Most of the books and novels at Rs.99 only
    The best thing about this website is that payment is cash on delivery
    No shipping charges
    Currently shipping only in India
    No credit card needed

Hi shahankur..

You can also try [url]www.flipkart.com[/url]..

Their service is excellent and they have a lot of variety and are expecially good when it comes to comepetive exams as these books are quite expensive...

They sell used books or old editions too..

Payment by card and while placing the order..

cheers

you can try infibeam.com/Books. They have a big catalog, cheap prices and also ship international! you can also try landmarkonthenet. The advantage is that you can pick up the book from a physical store if required.

yes, i know these are good sites
    but the point is you have to pay first on all these websites
    but on [url]www.mumbaibookmart.com[/url] site it is cash on delivery and there are no extra charges like tax when u pay via credit card i.e u pay when in cash when books are delivered
    Also i like to avoid using credit card on internet as much as possible
    so i would prefer [url]www.mumbaiboomkmart.com[/url] any time over any of these sites coz i think it is much more safer way to buy books
    Also I bought some book from here and they were in good condition and definitely much cheaper than any other sites i visited

Shahankur..

I guess yeah payment on delivery sounds like a good option.. But flipkart is also very prompt when it comes to delivery.. Next time wil try mumbai mart..

Cheers and thanks

> shahankur3112 wrote:

> ...Also i like to avoid using credit card on internet as much as possible...

Me too, but banks like Kotak and HDFC provide you service of generating one-time-only use Virtual Credit Card for online shopping. the charged amount shows up in your underlying credit/debit card statement. Also, there is Paypal.

Also, nice site, dude. Thanks!

Banned
    Get them free here

[url]http://www.booksworld.tk[/url]

hey Guys,
    try [url]Http://www.flipgraph.com[/url]....
    i discovered it a few weeks back...they have a real good collection of books and not to mention the cheapest aswell....u can buy a book @ 50 bucks there man....real cheap and they deliver it at home aswell.......u can even sell ur old books and make a fortune man......really cool stuff there!!
    best is when u register u get some points to buy the stuff on line for free...which mean wen u register u can actually buy 2 books for free....and no conditions apply*....awesomeness!!! ;)

try [url]www.bookvook.com[/url], not only can you buy books here with COD in NCR, you also have rent options and most of the books are at 20% plus discount unlike, only new releases and best sellers on high discounts.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Books
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed