+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Do you agree that for a Child, Education is Insurance?

What do you think?
    do u agree with this statement?

Yes I do agree .. as knowledge and education are 2 things no one can take away from you.. But with the rising cost of educationa and tough competition not to mention the various reservations.. not sure how many would agree with it..

Rada You are very true...

I have seen many people like having good financial conditions and everything alright, But then also taking admission in Govt colleges with the Caste benefit and then completing college without any problem.. They have thr scholarships so they don't gv the fees and Even they get compensations as around Rs.10K or so per semester from the govt.

After college I asked one of my friends why didn't you try for any company campus interviews when u are living in Bangalore?
    He told me that when I have reservation then what is the need to look for a Job.. A good Govt. Job will come crawling to me, So why should I worry and waste my time to look for a cheap Private job..

He even got into fight with me coz he thought that I am harassing a Lower caste person just like people do in villages.. But he forgot that His Best Friend who is also a SC person is My BF...

Yeah sweta,

I also feel really frustratd with all the quotas .. and they have these privileges even after they are retired..

Sometimes I think is it like payback time .. Long time back they didn't have any rights and now they are the privileged class in India..As u said a lot of people misuse this too..

One of my frineds converted to christianity to get a seat in medicine as she would be under the BC category after conversion.. It was done out of sheer frustration..

Thanks to B.R ambedkar I guess..

Talking about insurance plans for kids, I think there are a very few players who give you the benefit of education through investments for kids, which is actually worthwhile.

I think this link would be helpful: [url]www.bajajallianzlife.co.in/ChilDplanMicroSite/Contact-Us.html[/url]

bsp bsp bsp

hey, In The god of honour movie there are parts that dont have english subtitle, can you add them ? Thank you if you can

[QUOTE=rada77;97688]Yeah sweta,

I also feel really frustratd with all the quotas .. and they have these privileges even after they are retired..

Sometimes I think is it like payback time .. Long time back they didn't have any rights and now they are the privileged class in India..As u said a lot of people misuse this too..

One of my frineds converted to christianity to get a seat in medicine as she would be under the BC category after conversion.. It was done out of sheer frustration..

Thanks to B.R ambedkar I guess..[/QUOTE]

I do not understand why people turn against our past leaders, like Dr.Ambedkar, for the current situation in our country... What have subsequent generations done to uplift backward classes thereby eliminating the need for reservation..?

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Parenting Teenager
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed