+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: If you are an NRI and want to send money to your Parents in India....

In case if you are abroad and want to send money to your parents in India we can help. You may send us a paypal and the Banking information of your parents, and we will credit the same amount to your parents bank. for further enquiries please contact: MSN: [email]inxesin@hotmail.com[/email], or email: [email]inxesin@gmail.com[/email]. Thank you.

Regards

And why in the world would any one like to have a favour from you???? :@ :@

DEAR ALL PLEASE DON CONSIDER THIS MAIL. IT SEEMS TO BE A FRAUD.

Rajeev,
    Firstly its not a favor, its way for me to get my paypal recharged. I am into telecommunication and need my paypal to have substantial funds all the time. If some one is paying in my paypal it is easier for me to do a local bank transfer anywhere in India.
    Secondly, your comment about "IT SEEMS TO BE A FRAUD" is juvenile. it is a fundamental practice for anyone to first do a "look up" on the email ids and the userid from where the postings have come. On my email ID and userids you will find more than 50,000 postings in google, and not a single one out of tem is tagged with a negative comment. We are into telecommunication and deal in Terminations. Do a little research you will know. Thank for your time!

Send Money To India - Easy, Fast, Secured and Fabulous Exchange

Hi All NRI's

Just to inform you guys that for remitting / sending money to India has never been so easy before. You can use [url]www.remit2india.com[/url]

Its a TIMES Group brand and its been there since the last 10 years now. We all know how big the Times group is right.

Also their other brand is [url]www.window2india.com[/url]
    One of the only websites dedicated to NRI's for gifting and investing in property. They are also coming up with medical services packages for NRI's families in India.

So go ahead and have a look. Window2India has come up with a fantastic RAKSHA BANDHAN collection for all NRI's to send Rakhi to India.

We Indians are known to celebrate the most colourful festivals in India.
    So all NRI's who want to send love to their brothers and sisters in India come to [url]http://www.window2india.com/cms/rakshabandhan/index.jsp[/url]

and send Rakhis starting from $1 and some amazing Rakhi Pooja Thalis and Chocolate Hampers as well. There are loads of gifts for Brothers and Sisters for this auspicious occasion.

So 'Jaldi karo bhaio aur beheno nahito rakhi nikal jaigi'

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed