+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Procedure for court marriage in India

hai
    i got married on 24th feb, 2007 in visakhapatnam.
    i would like to know what papers or documents are needed to submit to register my marriage.
    is it possible to register my marriage in thane as the place where i'm working and staying comes under thane district.
    please also let me know the address where is the court register office in thane.

hi myself rakesh . i m in loe with a gorl who is our relative . she is also loves me to much . we want to marriage but we not understand wat to do.sh is my mother's sister' daughter. we love each other from childhood.our parents knows everything and they aloow me to go for court marriage then plz tell me wat we do. can this relation is possible or prohibited by our court. we are really in confustion plz sir reply me as soon as possible. i also want to inform u that i got the govt. job recently. and police varification is not completed . will u plz tell me if there is any case iwill registerd against us then can it affect on my job. plz reply immmidiatly. i shall be very thankful to u for this act of kindness

hi,
    I am planning to marry the girl I love. But there parents are against the marriage. Therefore I am planning for a court marriage, i know that if i applied for this they will send notice to both of our reg-office for display in notice board but i don't want to do it because her parents are well known by lot of people so if they did in the notice board then it will be a big problem so i need to do the marriage in a secret way, coz in next 10 days i m going abroad for a two years,before going i want to marry her,it's very serious,her parents is behaving like animals with her,plz help me i want to do as needful.my age is 24 & her age is 22yrs.
    We don't Have enough Time To Wait
    plzzzzzzzzz help me out as soon as possible what to do.
    Please Suggest Us

thank you

sir iam 22 yrs enginering student and iam in love with the gal who is elder to me by 2 years i want o marry her but our parents dont agree with us we want to do court marriage. So plzz tell me procedure of court marriage?Our parents behave like animal with us.So plzzzzzzzzzzz help us.

I am planning to marry the girl I love. But our parents are against the marriage. Therefore I am considering to go for a court marriage. Can anyone tell me the procedure and necessary formalities for the court marriage. Pls help me guys the matter is urgent.

hello pardeeppareek1983

Go to your nearest court for register. They will ask you few documents like date of birth certificate, photographs and provide you a form. fill it properly and submit it with necessary documents above mentioned, then a date will be provide to you and that day in the presence of at least 2 witness, the marriage will be take place.

Hai i am sunil raj.i am in love with a girl since 5 years.we are decided to get marriae.i am 23 and she is 22 year old.Native place of both of us is RAJAHMUNDRY(E.G.Dist,Andhra Pradesh).Now i am in hyderabad and she is in rajahmundry.where should we get marriae?Either in Hyderabad or in Rajahmundry register office?what is the procedure for register marriage?Please give me the reply.

> sunny kwatra wrote:

> hi
    i am sunny and i am in love with a girl but our parents are not interested for our marriage since the girl is elder than me. iam of 22 and she is of 27 so we decide to go for court marriage. Can anybody pls help us and tell us a way for court marriage.
    thank u

hi sunny,
    my case is as same as yours. the girl whom i love is 2 year elder then me. We both love each other. the problem is i am a handicape person so her parents are against this mariage. and they are torchering her now. so i want to get married through court.

So i heartly requst all you guys out there please help us..
    We both will glad to recieve your help

I am a muslim & i am in love who is a muslim too. my age is 24 & her's 22. we are in love past 3 yrs. Even our both the families know about this matter & creating problems. We dont want to lose each other. We wanted to do register marriage. As we all know that different caste has thier own rules about marriage. Is there any rules in register marriage also. Being a muslim can we do register marriage. please help me out

hi i want to marry with a girl , and we both have legal age to marry ,i want to ask that how can i marry with her in kanpur ,tell me the address of registrar office for marry and is there requirment for lawyer ,how much time take to registration in caurt marrige and in full process ,for the residence proof can we use driving licence,how much amount of money spend in whole process plz tell me every thing......

Dear Sir,
    I am in love with a girl since my childhood. we both decided to marry but our parents are against it because of intercast. I am in mercahnt navy (3rd officer). We cannot leave without each other. Please help us. Her parents are arranging her marriage somewhere else against her decision. Please help US.What should I do now.
    My email id is [email]SINHAPRAKASH4U@REDIFFMAIL.COM[/email]

hello mariner

ask about her parents for your marriage........ u are in good post so why their parents are not interested in u ???? try to know about this reason..........

> mayur wrote:

> can anybody tell me where is the court register marriage office in PUNE

Hi Mayur,

I am also looking for the same. If you find, Please reply me.

Thnaks
    Sanjay Pawar

i want to go for court marriage with the boy who i love. wht's the procedure for the court marriage?

whr is the marriage registrar office in delhi?

Dear Sir/Madam,
    This is Raghavendra.k from Bangalore(Rajajinagar)I am planning to marry the girl I love she is staying in R.T.Nagar.PLease let me know in which office can we marry for register marriage. But there parents are against the marriage. Therefore I am planning for a court marriage, i know that if i applied for this they will send notice to both of our reg-office for display in notice board. By mentioning in the notice board will our parents come to know regarding this will be the big problem to her home by this she gets afarid off so is there any problem in that or is there any issue's that if made a register marriage well parents will come to know well our parents should not come to know pls need to go marriage in a secret way, plzzzzzzzzz help me out as soon as possible what to do.and she need to wear the saree in the marriage time r wht ? and wht about the cost for this register marriage awill occur for us
    Please Suggest Us

thank you

hello everyone...

i am very happpy. i have posted a message on 17-08-2007 06:22:34. but today i am very glad to tell you that i got married with the person i want to..

Life Rocks..
    now you can ask me ne damn question..

hi my name is amith (hameed) age 24 & i am in love with a gril whose name is nazia (nisha) age 22. we both are muslims & in love past 3 yrs. we wanted to marry each other. even our parents know about this matter. in my home, my parents are forceing me to marry soon or else we will marry you to other place. Actually i dont know wether her parents like me or not. at any cost we dont want to miss each other. actully we are from different place. i mean, i am stay in KR Puram (bangalore) & she stays in Harohalli (kanakapura taluk). well is this creates any problem in our register marriage. if yes, then pls give me a suggestion. one more thing, i came to know that after applying for marriage our both the families will come to know about this. what happens if they creat any problem. pls help us. mail me at [email]k_amith@rediffmail.com[/email], [email]nisha_amith@yahoo.com[/email]
    i wish to receive your reply..........

Hi friends,

Even i am one amoung u guys, i am in love with my girl friend, and finally the day has came to marry her, i am not worried about the families, because if they dont care for us why should we, but i love my family because they have given me every thing what i want, but the only thing they dont want to give me is my love, but i had a dream that i will marry her and i will do it, and i am planning to do in the month of March 2008. But i have no idea whats the procedure, so can any one tell me who has got married by the indian law. which is called court marriage. I will be thankful to them who can guide me what to do and how much time does it take, because right know i am in Canda, and i will come to india in the month of februvary and give my girl friend a big surprise as she is waiting for me to come. As well as my mom and dad, I love both of them, because they love me, if i do court marriage they will not be happy with me, but they are my wellwisher one day they will accept the relationship that why i have decided to take this step. So if some one get married please contact me on my email address which is

[email]mona_kaur173@yahoo.co.in[/email].

and once i have got married the lovers who is having problem can contact me and i will be in there service because i like the lovers. So any one who got married please contact me on this mail id if they want i can call them from canada.

All the best Guys and Girls,
    Love u all.

> jits4ever wrote:

> hello everyone...

i am very happpy. i have posted a message on 17-08-2007 06:22:34. but today i am very glad to tell you that i got married with the person i want to..

Life Rocks..
    now you can ask me ne damn question..

Congradulation dear friend,

Even i wanted to be happy like u, can u tell me the procedure how to go for court marriage and how much time does it take and what are the requirement, have u gone by u r own or did u took the help of lawyer, can u please reply me so that i can have a faith that u will help me, my emails address is [email]mona_kaur173@yahoo.co.in[/email].

Thanks,

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed