+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Procedure for court marriage in India

> samm wrote:

> Congrats Altaf u have married the girl u love. But I have not understood ur problem. When u have registered the marriage in Mangalore then what is the need to get it registered in Bangalore. As far as my legal knowledge goes u need to register ur marriage at any one place in India and u can register it anywhere.

hey culd u jst tell me the procedure to register the marrige

>bluesharuk wrote:

>Congradulation dear friend,

>Even i wanted to be happy like u, can u tell me the procedure how to go for court marriage and how much time does it take and >what are the requirement, have u gone by u r own or did u took the help of lawyer, can u please reply me so that i can have a >faith that u will help me, my emails address is [email]mona_kaur173@yahoo.co.in[/email].

>Thanks,

Hi,
    Please let me know for how much duration you are going to come.
    the procedure is as simple as hard it looks. See when you come to india find a AryaSamaj office near to YOUR house. (not girls house).

Then go and ask them for documents requirements. The AryaSamaj will require an Afedevit from a Notri that says that you guys are adults and you both have decided to marry each other. The Afedevit also says that girl is marring you with her permision and not by not affraiding of any mental or physical presure.

This AryaSamaj guys have their own (pahechanwala- not officially own) advocates. You can ask Arya samaj people to give you contact details of these advocates.
    Now the Advocate will take 2000 or 3000 Rs. and will do all the things for you.
    Firstly he will give you the afedevit. So this afedevit you can present in arya samaj and do marriage. after getting married you are require to have the Aryasamaj Certificate and a form given by the advocate. both of the things required the signature of the pandit.

Give these two docs to that advocate. he may ask for more money if you want urgent marriage certificate from court. or else he will give you the court marriage certificate within two days.

I got on the next day. i have given 2000 Rs to Aryasamaj and 3000 rs to the advocate.
    and withing 1.5 days i have all the proof that i legaly got married.

Hope this is sufficient, Best of Luck,
    Thanks,
    Jits4ever.

Hi Jit4ever,

I am really thankful to you, by going threw u r offline, it really gave me a releif, i am coming to India with in couple of months and once i have finised my work and get my certificate, i would like to invite u in my small party and dont say me know as u have given me a correct guardiance. Thanks a lot and be in touch, any way u have my mail id with you, so u can contact me on mail but i will be in touch with you, many thanks,

Have a good day,

Cheers,
    Bluesharuk

My name is Kanwaldeep singh i am from ludhiana and the girl i love is from ludhiana aswell , we want to marry in court but i can't do that in my own city is it possible to do it in bangalore because she study there and it would be easy for us to marry in bangalore.
    Is there any law of marrying in different city from where you acutally live ?
    Will the court send any notice to our home town ?
    Do i need to take my girl to court for registration can't i take her at the time of marriage ?
    plzz reply me as soon as possible
    thanx .

My son is in U.K. and wishes to get married to a girl in India whom he wishes to take with him to U.K. once they are legally married. My question is: (1) if the boy is overseas, is it necessary for him to come down for the court marriage and is his presence required. (2) Once the registered marriage is over, how soon can he take hiswife with him to U.K. (3) What are the documents required for a court marriage. (4)Is there any form to be filled in. (5) Who will give the intimation that on such and such date the bride and the groom are required to be present and what if either the bride or the groom is not present as they may be overseas, is it possible or not to have the court marriage

> agnello wrote:

> My son is in U.K. and wishes to get married to a girl in India whom he wishes to take with him to U.K. once they are legally married. My question is: (1) if the boy is overseas, is it necessary for him to come down for the court marriage and is his presence required. (2) Once the registered marriage is over, how soon can he take hiswife with him to U.K. (3) What are the documents required for a court marriage. (4)Is there any form to be filled in. (5) Who will give the intimation that on such and such date the bride and the groom are required to be present and what if either the bride or the groom is not present as they may be overseas, is it possible or not to have the court marriage

My son is in U.K. and wishes to get married to a girl in India whom he wishes to take with him to U.K. once they are legally married. My question is: (1) if the boy is overseas, is it necessary for him to come down for the court marriage and is his presence required. (2) Once the registered marriage is over, how soon can he take hiswife with him to U.K. (3) What are the documents required for a court marriage. (4)Is there any form to be filled in. (5) Who will give the intimation that on such and such date the bride and the groom are required to be present and what if either the bride or the groom is not present as they may be overseas, is it possible or not to have the court marriage

Hi I'm Raj,
    I want to marry a girl whom I love. But the problem is we are from diffrent casts. I know there will be no problem from my family, but her family is very much orthodox. I know they'll never get agreed for our marriage. So we are planning for a court marriage but I don't know the procedure. what document's are required, what will be the processing fees. And after getting married how to keep her secure from her family. So please give me the proper solution. I'll be waiting for your replay. Bye and good day.

Hi I'm Raj,
    I want to marry a girl whom I love. But the problem is we are from diffrent casts. I know there will be no problem from my family, but her family is very much orthodox. I know they'll never get agreed for our marriage. So we are planning for a court marriage but I don't know the procedure. what document's are required, what will be the processing fees. And after getting married how to keep her secure from her family. So please give me the proper solution. I'll be waiting for your replay. Bye and good day.

Hi,

I m in love with a girl n v r planing to do a court marriage so i need some query

1. when we submit our documents at the court will they come for verification??/
    2. when submitting the documents is it compulsory to take my girl thr or i can alone submit the documents n take her at the time of marriage date.
    3. she is living with her parents and she is not having authorised id proof (dl/passport) and address proof and v wanna marry in diff city becoz many people know us very well.
    4.were is court marriage off in mumbai and wat r leegal procedure for marriage.

Hello All,

Can anybody tell me about the Court Marriage Office in Ahmedabad?
    Or if you have any idea about the Court place and also let me know the exact procedure of court marriage in Ahmedabad,Gujarat.....

If you have any answers for the same issues,plz mail me to the given Email Address.
    [email]ankmika@yahoo.com[/email]

Thanx..
    Its urgent..

Hie, this is nimish here 21...i m in love with a gal who is also 21.....but we want to do court marriage without informing our parents...so is der is neway like if we don't want to submit our residence proof as gal is from ahmednagar and i m from mumbai..plz suggest us coz me very tensed from since last 2 weeks plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...and want to know dat which documnets is necessary for the register marriage..like and in how many days i have to fullfill dat formalities
    PLz Reply
    Nimish

i m mahendra,
    i want to know all about court marriage.
    i mean to say what are the requirements to get this certificate.
    i love her so much but her family dont want this in any manner.
    we both need help.
    we love each other so much
    we cant live without each other. now we both think we will go for court marriage...so suggest us

i m mahendra singh.
    plz send ur reply on [email]mhndr_bluebird66@yahoo.com[/email]
    plz tell me the Court Marriage Office in jaipur.
    reply soon.....
    its urgent

hi mahendra

u can contact with district court of Jaipur

> anjali2007 wrote:

> hi, myself anjali, i m in love with manish, he is going to pune for doing M.B.A for 2 years, n for safety purpose we want to do marriage in court, but we dont want to submit our residence address for proof in court, so how can we apply for court marriage, we have only one month time with us. if any one knows that residence proof is not necessary for court marriage plz tell us, plzz help us

ya anjali residence proof is necessary.

> sanjay_pawar wrote:

> > mayur wrote:

> can anybody tell me where is the court register marriage office in PUNE

Hi Mayur,

I am also looking for the same. If you find, Please reply me.

Thnaks
    Sanjay Pawar

Hi Guys

Have either of you found the court Marriage Register in Pune??? If so, please reply.

I would like to register my marriage here in Pune, but finding it hard to find information on the web. Help is appreciated

Thanks,

Wendy

hi Wendy

you can contact with Pune District court from where you can take the necessary information........

hope this will be helpful

best of luck !

Hi,
    I'am in love with a girl for last 6 years & we want to marry ASAP. I have listened that there is procedure that couple can registered there marriage outside the court premises & we don't want to go court. so for this procedure what is the fees structure?

Hi praveen

I don't know about fee structure. you have to carry passport size photographs of both bride and groom and age proof of both.

You can contact with your local district court.

Wishing you for a happy married life.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed