+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Company set up singapore or India?

I am an Indian entrepreneur in Singapore and want to start a new business. I initially thought of setting up some new business in India but am advised by my friends and colleagues that it is better to start something new in Singapore itself. It seems that it is much easier compared to India where there is a lot of bureaucracy and red tape. I am told its too many hassles. Any thoughts on this?

> steve009 wrote:

> I am an Indian entrepreneur in Singapore and want to start a new business. I initially thought of setting up some new business in India but am advised by my friends and colleagues that it is better to start something new in Singapore itself. It seems that it is much easier compared to India where there is a lot of bureaucracy and red tape. I am told its too many hassles. Any thoughts on this?

Well if you compare company incorporation requirements in Singapore and India you will find that it is easier to start and operate a business in Singapore than India. Here is a quick snapshot:

-Singapore permits 100% foreign ownership of a Singapore private limited company and allows companies to engage in any legal business activity. India allows 100% foreign ownership of a private limited company only in certain business sectors. Some sectors are subject to caps on investment limits and require prior approval from the Indian government, while certain other sectors prohibit foreign investment.

- The minimum paid up capital to incorporate a Singapore company is S$ 1.00, as compared to the paid up capital requirement of INR 100,000 (approx. S$ 3,000) for an Indian company.

- A Singapore company can be registered with a single shareholder and director, whereas a minimum of two shareholders and directors are required to incorporate an Indian company.

- The time-line for Singapore company incorporation is less than 24 hours, while it normally takes 1-2 months to register a company in India.

- Company incorporation in Singapore is streamlined with minimal procedures. Company formation in India is a lengthy and complex procedure, involving transactions with several government bodies.

- In Singapore, small companies are exempt from filing audited accounts with their annual return. By contrast, all Indian companies must file audited accounts with their annual return.

- All Indian companies must appoint an auditor, whereas smaller companies in Singapore are exempt from this requirement.

- Singapore charges a corporate tax rate of approximately 8.5% for profits up to S$300K and a flat 17% for profits above S$300K. The corporate tax rate in India is 30.9% for taxable income up to INR 10 million and 33.9% for taxable income above INR 10 million.

Perhaps you can look up [url]http://www.guidemesingapore.com/company-setup/c312-singapore-company-registration-details.htm[/url] for details on Singapore company set up. For details on setting up a company in India refer to [url]http://www.indianembassy.org/newsite//Doing_business_In_India/Incorporation_of_business.asp[/url]

GH is a professional business service provider. 商业服务一站式

We provide Corporate Secretarial, Accounting & Payroll and Tax Services to clients.

As a one-stop solution provider for companies’ professional outsourcing needs, we seek to bring greater value propositions to our clients, and create synergistic benefits for all their professional out-sourcing needs.

SERVICES

Corporate Secretarial $200 秘书

GH can help you with the legal and administrative requirements that have been imposed on business entities. With track record, we are a provider of corporate secretarial services to private companies in Singapore.

Our pool of professionals will provide you with advisory services on compliance requirements under the Companies Act. We will also ensure that you achieve the highest standards of reporting, disclosure and compliance in a timely and cost-effective manner.

Scope of Services

* Maintaining statutory records.

* Filing of accounts/relevant forms with ACRA. $80

* Preparing board resolutions and shareholders’ resolutions. $100

* Incorporation of private companies / first meeting of directors / resolutions. $300 注册公司

* Registered office address. $20 注册地址

* Arranging for nominee directors.

Accounting & Payroll

We are the Accounting, Payroll & Tax Services provider in Singapore with track record in providing quality outsourcing services to companies of all sizes and needs that span across various industry segments.

By outsourcing their accounting, payroll and tax needs to us, our clients enjoy assurance of compliance with all statutory and commercial regulations, as well as professional counsel on the latest accounting and tax standards. With such peace of mind and valuable resources being freed up, our clients are able to focus on growing their primary business and channel resources towards activities that have a direct impact on their top and bottom lines.

Scope of Services

Accounting

The computerized accounting services can be provided on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis in the following areas:

Bookkeeping $50 - $500 理账

Management Reports $150 - $300

Tax Services

Our in-depth understanding of the intricacies involved in complying with tax regulations locally will ensure tax compliance on all counts ultimately giving you peace of mind.

* Filing Estimated Chargeable Income (ECI) $80

* Preparing tax computation $80 - $500 税计算

CONTACT US

6001 Beach Road
    #01-20 Golden Mile Tower
    Singapore 199589
    (65) 9723 6684
    [email]admin@goldhousegroup.com[/email], [email]corpservices89@gmail.com[/email]
    [url]http://goldhousegroup.com/corp_services.htm[/url]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed