+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Need a girl friend in kolkata

hi all I am an engineer wrking in MNC .. searching 4 a female frnd.. to hang out.. Please reply if intrested...

Are you serious???

yes..!!! why u thought I am not..???? u intrested pls reply...

But only if ur in kolkata..:)

Oye ye dating site nahi hai...
    Go somewhr else...

Akshita,
    Dear Don't answer these type of people they think that they will find a girl easily anywhr...

@ Raj1909 - What was That man ???? :@ :@

Do u have manners to talk with ladies ???

Saurabh,

Jise spelling bhi na aati ho uske kya muh lagna...
    Pata chala tumhe saurabh ki jagah surabhi samajh ke tumhi pe dore dalne laga...

Lagta hai saare Kolkata wale Raj ya rajesh naam ke aise hi hote hain...
    Ek aaya tha ORKUT pe ek aaya hai yahan...

Hey I have never involved myself and don't wanna involve myself in these rubbish things...

I just wanted to tell u this is not a dating site whr u can do all these things...
    And not only me but every member of this site don't want these type of things happening here...

Second thing is U are doing argument and saying unacceptable things here...
    Right now the moddys of this site are on leave from many days other wise u would have been banned for using abusive language for a female member...

I have never seen such indecsent man with such indescent language !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How are they allowed to use this site ? And why is he looking for a descent girl friend? I am too much surprised !!! I thought Indian guys are very gentle !!!! At least with unknown ladies !!!! Oh No ! I am too much surprised !!! What a shame!!!!

Here in SD there are so many guys having nice personality, but have never seen like him . !!!! Is this site becoming some cheap or forbidden for everyone ? I think we need some kind of restrictions, otherwise we can make complains to the authority , as we also don't want to leave this beautiful and descent site

And Sweta ,I think (as I am a foreigner here ) , this site is not for using people's own languages (own abusing languages). I have never seen such people without the least courtesy !!!!!!!! I am shocked !!!!

He said he is an engineer ??? An educated man ? But house servants usually use this kind of languages.

I too am very much surprised to see such a idiotic, lunatic and shameless guy appearing all of a sudden asking for GF from thin air into this decent site!! And feel very much ashamed too !!!

Hope that there should be all provisions with the site management authority to filter/ stop such types of people's messages before they are being published to the general public and if at all, the same is by chance appeared, the culprit effecting the same should be not only banned from the site but also seriously punished too, to be a lesson for others!!!

Ruhita & Terrance,

I know this is shameful for us...
    But I really think that the moddys are on leave...

I don't know whether Tania or Damsel saw this or not...
    Coz this is intolerable and they must have banned him til now if they have seen this already...

Hi All,
    Few things 4 u all... i posted this topic under " Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships" so thought its right place .. n if u all have not seen it then please do...... its written Dating as well......

N really sry abut my Language not because u all can ban me... i give a dam to it....

But becoz I felt that was bad.... N one thing to all of u .. if some thing is not of ur intrest then u shud not involve urself into that.....

Raj Or Ankur whatever u are,

See one thing is we are members of this forum from a long time now and we maintain it to be good and healthy.

If we don't interrupt in these things then guys will keep on posting craps like this and this Forum will bcome like anyother hang out place like ORKUT or something where u can do anything u want and then the healthiness of this forum will go away...

It is also possible that like other forums and newspapers tomorrow people will start gving thr ads for dating sites and agencies here and then it will not remain a place for people like us who wants to share thr sukh-dukh and thr solutions with others...

You said that I involved myself Is very wrong coz I never involve myself in these type of Craps, I Just tell people to not do these type of things here...

Second thing is u said "if some thing is not of ur intrest then u shud not involve urself into that....."
    Why?? Can you answer?? If something is not of my interest but wrong then Why should I not say anything...
    It is destroying something which I really love... This forum is the Only thing which remains with me 24 Hrs a Day from the day I joined it... And I will try to continue my relation with it as it is As long as I can... So why should I not say anything If I feel it is wrong for my second Home...

This is as a Member our responsibility to check everything is all right here or not...

And Your reacting like that showed what type of person you are so No need to gv any clarifications now...
    You can delete as many of ur posts but u have gvn an impression tht will last...

Moderators: Sharam Se Doob K Mar Jao.......................Damsel K Jate Hi Kya Sabko Lakva Maar Gaya Hai............:-P

@ Shweta - (y)

Raj or Ankur

If you were educated then yu could understand what does it mean by "Love , Dating and Relationship " in SD specially . But I think you are not so much educated to understand that. You can write some of your love or dating problem or nice experience , as this is a social and descent network . If you knew this you would not reactlike this . And it is the members duty to inform you about your attitude.

It's the common sense regarding this type of sites.
    Well , as you violated this site , we cannot feel good here , because we do not allow here vulgarism . (If you understand this !!) .
    And a dog who bites people ,people should not bite it back , rather kick out is better .
    No pls leave this place , or you will have to receive more treatments.
    Go home and other sites where these kind of ugly language is allowed.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed