Dear All,

Im planning to take admission in Middlesex University (Student Visa) and my husband would be joining me as Dependent. I have few very important queries to be guided reasonably which in case if not answered my entire family included my 4 months daughter will suffer. NEED ALL OF U TO PLZ GUIDE KEEPING IN MIND UR SUGGESTING TO UR OWN BLOOD MEMBER NOT TO OUTSIDER PLZZ.

WE DONT HAVE ANY JOB IN INDIA AND WE R ON RENT... PRESENTLY HE IS ALSO OUT FROM BARCLAYS INDIA
AND WE HAVE LIABLITIES IN TERMS OF LOANS, ETC TO PAY... WITHOUT ANY JOB IN INDIA AND NOT EVEN ANY SCOPE THAT WE CAN GET ANYTHING DOWN THE LINE WE PLAN TO COLLECT SOME FUNDS AND GET SETLLED IN UK(lIFE IS AT STAKE AND WE R GAMBLING WITH THAT FUNDS TO REAP US AND OUR BABY A NICE FUTURE... WE R READY TO WORK HARD NO MATTER WHAT JOB...

1. HUSBAND IS AN MBA AND HAS WORKED WITH BARCLAYS INDIA FOR 2.5YEARS AND HAS 5 YEAR WORK EX IN BANKING AT ENTRY LEVEL..... DOWN THE LINE IN UK HE CAN FETCH SOME JOB TO EARN 15/20 POUNDS PER HOUR??

2. WHAT WOULD OUR LIVING COST WILL BE ?? WE R NOT RICH TO SUPPORT INDIAN RUPPEE INCASE WE DONT HAVE ANY JOB. BUT WE BOTH R READY TO WORK EVEN AT MC DONANLD,KFC TO EARN OUR LIVELIHOOD.

3 AFTER COMPLETING MY MASTERS I WOULD BE ALLOWED BY UK GOVERNMENT TO WORK FOR NEXT 2 YEARS IF YES WILL I BE ABLE TO FETCH SOME DECENT JOB AS MY NAME WILL BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY.

PLZ GUIDE US IMMEDIATELY WITH PURE HEART !!!!!!!