+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Institutions Offering Radio Jockey Courses

Hi from beena,
    what is the eligibility to do a course of RJ? plz, also tell about the institutions offering this course and career prospects?

you must be at least graduate and not more than 35 years of age for that. good voice, diction, flare and fluency, accurate pronunciation are also demanded. There are many opportunities with various leading FM channels and private radio ventures. With the increase of such channels there will definitely be large requirement for such persons. In the very initial stages the earning could be anything between Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month that increases sharply with experience.

AIR offers a two-month in-house training course to its trainees.

AIR, Chandigarh has been conducting a week-long 'Vaani Certificate' course for training its presenters from July 12, 2004.

A course is conducted by the Xavier Institute of Communications, Mumbai - 400 001, called ABCD - Announcing, Broadcasting, Compering and Dubbing.

The Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA), which takes in students through CAT (IIM), offers internship with FM radio channels like Radio Mid-Day, Red FM and Radio Mirchi as part of its one-year graduate programme in Broadcasting Management.

Im a student of Bsc.Electronic Media (mass communications) ann wants to pursue RADIO JOCKEY COURSE. could u plz tell me the relevant details abt wat the couse is all abt and the institioutions offering this course?
    Richa nigam

hi beena,richa nd roopali,

i am renu and graduated from,CRAFT,center for research in art of film and television,located in Rohini,delhi.( [url]www.log2craft.org[/url])they offer 9-months programme in radio jockey and news anchoring.i am currently doing prog at AIR.i think if you would like to do this course from delhi CRAFT is one of the option. akanksha Kochar is the regular teach here and she had also prog on air on every tuesday,2:00 pm.

hellow
    im a 2nd yr b.tech student i want to b a part time r.j can any1 tell me
    about a course that i can persue right now so as to get a job as an rj as soon as i pass
    i would be really delighted if there exist some course that i can persue at this under graduate level

hi,you can do RJ radio jockey course from -Cenetr for rsearch in art of film and television.CRAFT.[url]www.log2craft.org[/url] in rohini delhi.they have the best teacher:akanksha Kochar.

i m pursuing bsc in environmentology. there is my last year in graduation & want to do further radio jockey courses plz tell me the institutes in delhi, lucknow & noida providing rj courses & their fees also........javascript:void(0)

hi,im doing electronic media and film production i want to abt traning institute n internship programs at delhi,lucknow n noida....n also the fee structure of it plz reply me as soon as possible as my course is abt to finish.

Hi I want to present a program on AIR or become a Radio Jockey. Can I know whom to contact and where to get the course done? Duration of the course, fees, etc.

The eligibility for the course is 10+2 pursuing graduation

WMC Institute offers part time courses in Radio Jockeys. The students are trained by radio jockey themselves.

[url]www.emcinstitute.in[/url] for details

Hii......is there any RJin course available in Ahmedabad{Gujarat} ;-)
    n also if I dont want to pursue graduation??

To all the people who want's to know about Rj course .. Whistling Woods International is the place where you guys can pursue this course , this institution is the Best in Asia promoted by Subash Ghai .. for further more Quires log to the link : [url]http://www.whistlingwoods.net/main.asp[/url] take care people

Hey GUYS & GALS!!!
    herez an APPORTUNITY for everyone who are wishing or keen to make their career as a RADIO JOCKEY, we hve got bucket full of apportunities at all the major & small cities of India wid all leading stations lke MIRCHI, RADIO ONE, RADIO CITY, SURYAN FM ( S FM) , MY FM, MEOW & many more to be boarded, if ya all think that you hve that talent or have trained from a RJ institute or worke as an intern for any station then dnt ever think about to lose this apportunity cuz today never comes again so dnt let this chance to go.
    People who hve the above talents, please get in touch wid me wid ya CV & VOICE SAMPLE at [email]kutty.kandan@trafficnetwork.in[/email].
    Cheers,
    Kutty Kandan
    Operations Manager

Hey... I know that CRAFT is one of the best institutes to learn RJing from. But it is way too far from where I live. Can anyone please tell me of a good institute somewhere in Noida and/or East Delhi. Really keen to study RJing.

Thanks... God bless!

Hi..........
    Srishti,
    You can join Broadcasting academy of india.
    this is one of the best academy for radio courses.
    For more you can call at 9990170555(contact person is sakshi)

address:11 Bharti artist coloney
    opp metro piller 75,vikas marg preet vihar,
    delhi-92

> Srishti Srivastava wrote:

> Hii......is there any RJin course available in Ahmedabad{Gujarat} ;-)
    n also if I dont want to pursue graduation??

Hi............
    Parikshit,
    call at 09999170555 and get all quaries regarding to your question.

> parikshit madan wrote:

> Hi I want to present a program on AIR or become a Radio Jockey. Can I know whom to contact and where to get the course done? Duration of the course, fees, etc.

hyyy im rohit im passing my 12th from bhse delhi i bein a radio jockey so wht is the procedure

Thumbs up RJ Workshop in Chennai

[QUOTE=beena;3272]Hi from beena,
    what is the eligibility to do a course of RJ? plz, also tell about the institutions offering this course and career prospects?[/QUOTE]

Greetings from Amadeus Media !!!

Amadeus Media is mainly a media education center, but we also extend our services to technical expertise involving acoustic solutions, AV-integration and record label. Our mission is to offer quality and dynamic education and service to march towards excellence together.

At Amadeus we provide RJ Workshop for interested people. Please feel free to contact me "mailus@amadeusmedia.in". Workshop is scheduled to start by 17th Sept. Registrations happening currently. Kindly refer any candidate who is will be interested. We can even workout some discounts for candidates referred from your end.

Other Courses Offered by us:
    1. Audio Engineering
    2. Video Post Production
    3. Photography
    4. Music Production

Please check our website for details : www.amadeusmedia.in

Thanks & Regards,
    Felix - Marketing Manager
    Amadeus Media Pvt Ltd
    9380343035 / 9884406345

[QUOTE=richa nigam;3715]Im a student of Bsc.Electronic Media (mass communications) ann wants to pursue RADIO JOCKEY COURSE. could u plz tell me the relevant details abt wat the couse is all abt and the institioutions offering this course?
    Richa nigam[/QUOTE]

Amadeus Media is mainly a media education center, but we also extend our services to technical expertise involving acoustic solutions, AV-integration and record label. Our mission is to offer quality and dynamic education and service to march towards excellence together.

At Amadeus we provide RJ Workshop for interested people. Please feel free to contact me "mailus@amadeusmedia.in". Workshop is scheduled to start by 17th Sept. Registrations happening currently. Kindly refer any candidate who is will be interested. We can even workout some discounts for candidates referred from your end.

1. Audio Engineering
    2. Video Post Production
    3. Photography
    4. Music Production

Thanks & Regards,
    Amadeus Media Pvt Ltd
    9380343035 / 9884406345

[QUOTE=Guest;25639]hi,you can do RJ radio jockey course from -Cenetr for rsearch in art of film and television.CRAFT.[url]www.log2craft.org[/url] in rohini delhi.they have the best teacher:akanksha Kochar.[/QUOTE]

1. Audio Engineering
    2. Video Post Production
    3. Photography
    4. Music Production

Thanks & Regards,
    Amadeus Media Pvt Ltd
    9380343035 / 9884406345

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India