+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Life in London

can u throw light on life in London, UK?

> thisismysite wrote:

> how to reach london

which country you belong to?

Currently I am living in Delhi and want to go London for my personal reason.

What is the currency of London.....................

Can An alternate London currency could be issued which would help to raise money for London Transport ?

Hi Friends........

London as to settle is a very expensive place but there are other places in UK which are quite affordable and cheaper and cost of living is low as to compared with Londin. The currency of UK is GBP.........

With regards to Transport the transport facility in London is one of the well organised transport facility in the whole Europe....

Would you trust Lloyd Ganzerla at Haden Engineering Mitchell ACT. Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla is an ex prison convict who did time in Stuart Prison Townsville for embezzlement (stealing money from the Federal Government. Lloyd Ganzerla & his thief & "junkie" wife Belinda Jane Ganzerla (nee Keuning) with other criminals invaded our home and robbed us of hundreds of thousands of dollars & goods while they looted, robbed & trashed our possessions & property. These thieves, used an ARMED NSW COP terrorist Leslie Charles Gilroy to illegally detain my wife and I (owners of the property), and kept my wife and I (the owners of the property) separated from our property while the thieves, Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla (thief), Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla (thief), Belinda Jane Ganzerla (thief), Joan Margaret Ganzerla (thief), Tracey Anne Ganzerla (thief) Gemma Mary Christina Reid (thief) Ronald John Smith (thief), Barry Smith (thief) thieved, plundered, robbed, looted and trashed our property, cash, valuables.
    This thug thief NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy while armed with a gun, terrorised, threatened and frightened my wife and I so that we fled to South Australia in fear of our personal safety and our lives.
    READ MORE ABOUT THESE CRIMINALS HERE [url]http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23[/url]

I got a job offer with 3000 GBP per month salary.
    I am married. I will have to re-locate with my wife.
    The workplace is around 40 mins journey from London.
    Please suggest if this salary is fair enough to lead good life and to have good savings.

Thanks & Regards,
    Emorkay

Hi guys this sham ...
    any 1 would like go to Europe countries... for Jobs or Tour ..

Send your CV and Passport Copy ...

Contact us in :
    Email-Id : [email]venusservicesindia@gmail.com[/email]

Regards

SHAM

Banned
    > kartik wrote:

> can u throw light on life in London, UK?

checkout londoncityguide section of iluvlondon.net. they have a new to london/uk guide over there which has extensive information section about life LONDON, UK.. hopefully yo will find the information you are seeking..

Kartik what would you like to know? London is very expensive compared to India, but if its for a short stay then you should be fine. If you stay in the centre then hotels will be about 150+ per night (10,000 rupees roughly), but you can get cheaper places if you stay outside the centre. The transport system is brilliant, its really easy to navigate and if you need help everyone at the airport is friendly enough to help! And dont worry, theres loads of Indians working there in case you want to speak Hindi!

Emorkay, where is the job located? Have you done research on the company? 3000 is a good amount to live on if your living on the outskirts of London, you wont have a luxurious lifestyle but its decent enough to afford a comfortable standard of living.

Banned
    3000 is a good salary. You can find something decent in the outskirts of London for that. London in my mind is one of the most expensive places for a traveler but when you live there you find various reasonable modes and means in terms of transport, shopping, eateries etc that are cheaper.

.. it some times is also referred as mini globe ...truly cosmopolitan, could be expensive in many places .. and if u start goin out wards .. could be cheaper. however beware of the council taxes..utilities charges.. which could also .. increase the cost of living.. don't worry about food.. u will find a good choice here..

cheers
    Sam

Banned
    Hey guys to keep yourself updated on London Life Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz join ILuvLondon.net. Its my fav portal to get to know about more about London daily updates. see you all there Sampatkar, Vneeta, thisismysite.... :P.
    Cheers!!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed