+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Sanatan Kriya-51Miracles & a haunting-Must read to know power of YOG

A distraught mother sees a steel wire nearly decapitate her teenaged daughter. The doctors are not sure if she would live, but they are sure that even if she does, she would definitely not be able to speak ever again; and yet, today that girl is not only alive and speaking, but is also heard chanting. The doctors can’t believe their ears. “It’s a miracle”, they say…A woman is exploring a cave in Austria. The ground is slippery and drops away at a steep angle into a nearby gorge. The woman trips… The other tourists in the cave raise an alarm but can do little as they helplessly watch her as she slides along the icy floor towards the bottomless gorge. She closes her eyes and prays for deliverance. She sees the hand of her Guru… She says, “It cant be in my imagination because I held it and it saved my life! My family and friends are a testimony to it.” Those who saw her fall in that cave can’t believe she survived without a scratch. Yet again, “It’s a miracle!” they say….A Dhyan Foundation publication, Sanatan Kriya: 51 Miracles… is their story and the story of 49 others who have been touched by life-changing miracles. These miracles are not just possible “but it is impossible for them not to happen, if you walk on the path of Yog and have the sanidhya of a Guru”, says Yogi Ashwini, the leading light of the foundation.In a world that has learnt to reward scepticism and accept pessimism, this book gives reasons for hope, and gently, but firmly, pushes us awake from our sleep to a world of magical possibilities that had existed all around us and yet until nudged awake, we had slept through our lives, oblivious to its divine and enchanted existence. This book is that wake up call… This book not only tells us about a living master but actually makes us experience Him through the medium of the contributors. The solace here is that He is very much in the body and alive and living among us. He is not a story, He is not a myth and He is not history…He is here and now and He is for real.About the authorYogi Ashwini, the Guiding Light of Dhyan Foundation, is an authority on Yoga, Tantra and various spiritual sciences. He has an Honours degree in Economics and a Master’s in Management, and is widely travelled. He practices and propagates Yoga without any dilution, innovation or modification. In short, it is Yoga strictly according to the ancient tradition.Having studied ‘the being’ for more than a decade, Yogi Ashwini has assimilated the Vedic techniques to formulate Sanatan Kriya for the modern man. The Kriya encapsulates all the eight limbs of Ashtanga Yoga as laid down by Sage Pantanjali 4000 years ago.Sanatan Kriya, with its wondrous power, has transformed the lives of innumerable people. It has bestowed remarkable benefits on the them at all levels: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. The practitioners are a testimony to what it means to have the sanidhya of a Guru like Yogi Ashwini. He interacts with His students worldwide one-on-one. By His Grace, the students have graduated from reading and hearing about miracles to experiencing them. Such is the phenomenon called Yogi Ashwini.About Dhyan FoundationDhyan Foundation is a spiritual and charitable organisation deeply committed to spreading the message of Yoga in its original form. The Foundation practices and propagates Yoga as per the ‘Guru-shishya-parampara’. Dhyan Foundation is sanitised of commerce. All its activities including Sanatan Kriya workshops worldwide are free. Dhyan Foundation is actively involved in a host of charitable activities. Among other things, the Foundation runs schools for street children under the banner of Dhyan Foundation Anand Vidyalayas, where a few hundred children are helped with education, food and clothing. It organises food distribution camps in various parts of the country where thousands are fed. Other publications of Dhyan Foundation:Sanatan Kriya: Essence of Yoga (ISBN-9788190450607)Thoughts… of the Inner World (ISBN-9788190450614)Sanatan Kriya: The Ageless Dimension… (forthcoming)The Foundation also brings out The Inner World, a monthly magazine on Yoga, Tantra, Vaastu, Gemology, Ayurveda and Spiritual Healing.The website of Dhyan Foundation, [url]www.dhyanfoundation.com[/url], is a virtual encyclopedia on Yoga.“In my various assignments as a bureaucrat, I have read and listened to various stories on miracles. The lacuna has always been that these masters are no longer in their bodies, and neither are those people who have experienced these miracles. So, in the absence of validations and self-experience the logical mind remains thirsty. This book fills up that gap: it has 51 validated stories for the logical mind. In this day and age, it’s truly amazing to be able to meet a Yogi in flesh and blood, and actually experience His power.”

It is an awesome book and definitely a must read for all who are interested in the subject of yoga..It is written in simple language and talks about experiences of real people with actual proofs that adds to its authenticity.

All of us at some point in life desire a miracle…for beauty and health, for wealth and fame, for mending relationships, for saving the life of a loved one. Often enough such desires are put an end to by the words, “only a miracle can help…”
    What if that is not the end? What if a miracle actually happens? What if miracles are for real?
    Delve into the mysterious world of Past Lives and Tantra and read about the amazing miracles that happen to ordinary people like you and me…

It is one of the very few books, which kept me glued to it, untill the very last page. There are 51 miracles, and each one of them seems to be unbelievable, but what is making this book one of its kind is that, even a non-believer will be 'forced' to believe each one of these "unbelievable miracles" as they are supported with photographs and medical records.
    Truely unique.

oo wow , this book is alredy on your site...great. Yes it is fantastic reading , i'm half way thru ,and ive bought a copy from Jain book depot in front of plaza in cp....
    great to see this talked baout .....yahooooooooooooooooooo i'm not alone on this planet...yahoooooooooo
    sanjeev :Q

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Books
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed