+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: change of address in voter id card

i have got voter id card made from noida, i have shifted to dwarka new delhi as i was staying in dwarka for last 7years how can i get my address change from noida to my dwarka new delhi address plz advise me asap.

[email]ramitcheema@gmail.com[/email]

Hi Ramitcheema,
    Thank you for the question you asked i also had the same question long back.I hope you will solve this problem very easy. you have to go to the Govt office and ask for the information about the change of address. You should have the proof of your address and the old ID card.

I can give you the website link please go though you will get the address and offices of Elector deportment in Delhi
    [url]http://www.ceodelhi.nic.in/[/url]

Thank you !!

Unregistered

voter ids

[QUOTE=ramitcheema;109008]i have got voter id card made from noida, i have shifted to dwarka new delhi as i was staying in dwarka for last 7years how can i get my address change from noida to my dwarka new delhi address plz advise me asap.

[email]ramitcheema@gmail.com[/email][/QUOTE]

hi it is not fake tis agent make your card/// try to controct.
    n.my@yahoo.in

Angry

Here are some procedures that have to be followed in order to change the address in the voter ID card. Check it out carefully.
    • You must have two PP size photos
    • Photo copy of address proof (present one)
    a. Telephone bill
    b. Affidavit etc
    c. Gas book/card
    d. Electricity bill
    e. Rental deed
    • You must contact the BLO/AERO/ERO of your residential area. Your details like address, phone numbers could be found in the official website.
    • You must complete the form no.
    • a.8A (Inclusion of name in electoral rolls)
    b.001A.
    • If you possess a VOTER ID CARD then you are asked to submit the photocopy of it.
    • For some verification purposes you must carry the original documents.
    • The corrections must be done only by the election commissions. After all these process the individual will be issued their voter ID card and the corrections will be done.

voter ID change address

You can easily change address. Northing to worry much. With online help, you can do this more fast and swiftly.
    • What you have to do is to click on apt state govt portal
    • Over there, complete application state form
    • This step is done to make address changes
    • This in turn means whenever you move to any new house, do this
    • You’ve to change voter ID govt card address

At such unavoidable situation where people have to undergo change of place due to job transfer or other reasons you can change your voter id card address by filling the requested form at their site. You can seek this form through online Next what is important is to contact the BLO/AERO/ERO of your locality. Usually they are found in District. Secretariat / Election offices. You should have valid evidence of residence proof. During the form fill up you should insert the name in electoral rolls. Must produce previous Voter Id Card photocopy. For verification your original documents need to be produced to get approval.

Since you have shifted from Noida to Dwaraka you have to register for a voter ID for Dwaraka constituency. Although you have a voter ID for Noida I don’t think your name still exists in that voter list. So, the best idea is to get a new ID in Dwaraka and for this you need to fill up the application form for voter’s ID and get it done from Municipal Corporation.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed