+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Gmat Book

guys can any one tell from where i can download OG(official guide) of GMAT freely..there is no problem if u give me torrent link also..?...i know u guys will help me in this...

Dear friend,
    I hope that your preparing for the exam.There are so many people would like to help you with this Exam. My brother did this exam with the help of the fallowing web they will provide you the complete guide line for the examination preparation. And also you can down load the the previous questions ,OG MAT

[url]http://books.sharedaa.com/2009/08/the-official-guide-for-gmat-review-12th-edition.html[/url]

Thank you
    and all the best for your preparation !!

thnk you dude...:)..i never expected i wud get reply this much soon...:)...with ur help i hope i wud perform well in this exam..

The PowerScore GMAT Sentence Correction Bible by Victoria Wood...guys this book is very useful for all the competitive exams...it will increase ur vocabulary...can any one give me link to download this book...if not can any one give me link to download similar type of book..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Books
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed