+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: mistakes in my passport

Hi All

I m Mahi, I have applied for passport on December 2009,when i have submitted the passport application, by mistake door number was 101 instead of 10/1. But in my all residencial proof it is being correct such as 10/1. I was also given requisition application before receiving my passport. But now i got my passport with wrong door no , which is 101. how to change it ? and what is the procedure? and how long it will take to correct ? plz anybody inform me because now i m in out of my place .

At the time of application verification, passport officials were not find this even I have submitted my all correct address proof. they are also responsible for this mistake.

plz anybody help me how long it will take to correct the door no.

thanks and regards

Mahisri

Mahi,

First of all keep this in mind that this is entirely your mistake & they are not at all responsible for that...

In a passport application it is written everywhr that whatever you write in the application will come on ur passport so while submitting the application you must have checked it thoroughly...

Now when the mistake is being done U will not get anything saying that the mistake was their's not urs...

For the change or correction in ur passport go to the passport.in site provided by the govt. for the online application & passport queries.
    You will find what you need in the site...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed