+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ITL Public School Dwarka

I am residing in Mayur Vihar Phase 2. I want to join my kid in Class 3. Please tell me some good schools in and nearby areas. How much will be the fees?

Dear All,
    Thanks for guiding for ITL schools in Dwarka.
    We were planning to take my son admission to ITL for KG,for year 2009.May be we have to rethink again.
    Could anyone suggest some good school in Dwarka, with good teachers & good school environment.
    ^o)

Hi All,

ITL is definitly is not a choice anymore for me. I will really appreciate if some one can let me know about the following schools in Dwarka

-- Paramount International School
    -- Delhi International School
    -- Venkateshwar International School
    -- NK Bagrodia Public School
    -- RD Rajpal Public School
    -- Mount Carmel School
    -- DPS
    -- Bal Bharathi public School

These were few of the target schools, but would like know if there are people out their opinions about these schools or have different school they would like to recommend.

Thanks in advance!

vartul arora

Dear Mr. Arora,
    Venkateswara is charging too much fees, & in Mount Carmel the age criteria is different the other school .
    After enquiry from different teachers I will suggest,
    DPS, Bal Bharti, NK Bagodia

Hello Ritu Mam,
    I have joined the site today and feel that I can get good advice here.
    We are planning to shift to Dwarka( currently in Noida) or near by area. I am going through the process of finding good school near by. Can you please suggest what are the good schools in dwarka except Vishav Bharti,Bal Bharti and St Mary as they are listed on various sites.

Your early response would help me in school selection as few schools have opened the admissions.

Hi All,
    Please suggest some good schools in dwarka in terms of overall performance and fees with good academic results.

Dear Ruchi,
    Which class are you looking for?

Hi... I would also really like to know about the schools in Dwarka. There are so many of these "International" breed of schools here and all of them propogating to have something "different" that its really all very confusing. I know that DPS and Bal Bharti are the 'old school' types with traditional methods and values of teaching. But among the newer lot, I really havent been able to make out the distinction of one school from the other...
    I went to Maxfort School today, for 'informal interaction' with the Director and Head Mistress and whatever they said, did impress me in the beginning. But then, I read some blogs on Internet abt the school and ppl dont have that many nice things to say abt it. Also, ppl have criticed ITL abundantly on this forum itself.
    Can anyone (who has a first hand experience) in any of the following schools, share their experiences with me? Also, could someone also tell me if any of these schools are really pathetic wherein one need not apply at all?
    1. Basava International
    2. Indraprastha International
    3. Paramount International
    4. Indian Heights School
    5. JM International School
    6. NK Bagrodia School
    7. Royal presidency School
    8. Venkateshwar International School
    9. Vandana International School
    10. Delhi International School
    11. Modern Convent School
    12. Sam International
    13. BGS International

I would really appreciate some insight on this since there is no appropriate forum really where one could share the ideas with parents of kids already studying in these schools.

i agree to comments here.ITL public school is DDA's worst mistakes.I am sure there must be some laws that get such schools completely cancelled from recognition.

How can we forget that ITL public school is built on govt land alloted to them and they are not allowed to do what ever they wish.

Most of the students of this school hardly clear the board exams.Many students are involved in drugs ...That is the last thing you would want for your children.

Teachers ask for money to give good grades to hard working students.

and yes students are not able to go home till 4-5 . to hell with such school activities and functions...how can they charge 800/students for their anual function.I am even told they threaten to fail the children if they are not able to abide with their fees now and then.

I am sure media will soon notice this institution....thats making a joke of indian education and worst part is...it is built on govt land alloted to them by DDA.

If you know that something wrong is happening in that school than why are you waiting for media to do something... You are also part of this society and you have also strength to fight against injustice... only media is the weapon to bring any injustice in light?? why cant you guys do that????

I have gone thru the remarks made on ITL Public School. I totally agree that the school is in bad shape and can never be called a good school because of poor and uneducated management who do not have any foresight and only run after money. This school is owned by a business house who think that schooling is a lucrative business. The fees are very high in the name of air-conditioning. However, the maintenance is sickening. The toilets are dirty and there is no soap even to wash hands!! Children are threatened for money. They ask for money for annual function which is totally school's burden. No-one is asking them to hold such functions!! They have even started to ask for money (Rs.100) even for supplying some photocopied assignment booklet. The school uniform and stationary are exorbitantly high priced and everyone is forced to buy material from school. The schoo, charges Rs.7500/- per year towards annual charges - God knows what for!!! Most of the school excursions are additionally paid. The school charges full fees even for summer vacation but cannot allow students to use the swimming pool during summer. I think the pool operates hardly for 15 days in the season. The buses are Air-conditioned but a/cs do not work in buses. Most of the buses stink because of leaking a/c condensate water inside on seats. The seats are wet and full of moulds. If you are looking for a good school, try somewhere else. Academically this school is very poor. there is no discipline. I have seen students coming to school on motor bikes without wearing helmets. I guess ITL do not have students aged more than 18 years in their school. The management knows but there is no action!! The school is least concerned about safety of such spoilt students!!

pl. inform me about the performance of ITL Public school, Dwarka from 1st class onwards, about quality of teaching, teacher-student ratio. i have heard that school's teaching is not up the mark. is it true?
    thanks

Dear all ,
    Can any of you suggest how this royal presidency school -Dwarka is doing, as I am looking forward to admit my son in nursery class.
    Please suggest should I go for it or I should think again.

Regards

Dear All

I am a old staff member of the school . I have read all the stupid and rubbish posted by the people on the net various time . I hurt me a lot. The stuff against ITL shows the low mentality of people who cannot think anything other than criticising . The school gives staff a congineal atmosphere and working environment . which is a plus point. We all are happy other wise can anyone work ?

Results of Board classes are 100% each session then which results we are talking about ? The facilities are the best amongst all the schools in dwarka may be AC's , Buses, staff or the building . talk of any thing the school has shown signifiacnt improvement in all the domains.

kindly wait for some time and SEE ITL and ITLeens rocking every where.

regards

I am a senior class student of the school. These postings are simply non sense. How can people say without knowing the facts . The teachers are very good and they are working for the betterment of the students. The growth of school itself is a witness that ITLeens are rocking. I am writing on behalf of my student community that a school has grown from 100 students to 1500 students in just 7 years of inception. That shows the trust of parents and students in the institution.

Cheers for ITL

dear freinz,
    1. First of all leme congratulate all of u 2 share ur views so candidly. no doubt its goino help lotza people in decision making.

2. i hav recently shifted 2 dwarka n lukin 4 a gud, reasonable school(not having a single agenda of minting money from helpless parents of this country),focussing on overall personality development of my two daughters in class 5 n class 2. can u guide me at the earliest, as time is running out? Iíve interacted with some schools like Indraprastha Intíl School, Venkateshwara Intíl School,Maxfort (oops, no INTERNATIONAL in this one?) but all are actually eyeing your hard earned money.

3.I hav heard somethin about Ďcommunity concept of child developmentí being practised in Nirmal bhartia school(NBS). how is it n what advantages does it offer to the child? Actually i visited the school but somehow the person who breifed me wasínt convincing and even the school is still coming up. On finding appreciation for NBS (on the Net elsewhere), i am surprised.There must be somethin which i missed.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, answer my queries?

There are 3 types of school in Dwarka.

1. Old traditional and worthy ie. DPS, Bal Bharti and Mount Carmel only.Nearly all people living in this part of Delhi apply for these schools but only a few got selected.

2. Schools run by business house or business individual ie. Indraprastha, Venkateshwara, ITL,Maxfort and many their ilks. Money minting machines. Always finding opportunities to make the money.

3. There are 2 upcoming schools BGS International and Basava International being run by experienced educationist with a moto to serve. Not violating any norm and very parents friendly with reasonable fee, good student teachers ratio with no nonsense stuff. Neither flashy nor austere.

dear sola71, thanx for the prompt reply. I agree with your first two reccomendations, however with regards to BGS and Basava int'l, could u giv me some more inputs?Admissions are not available in most of the schools now, is there any chance after summer vacations or i have lost the bus. Any idea of fee structure in Basava and BGS, actually on phone they r not giving anyinformation i am out of station for a fortnight. thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Availability of the seats in July will depend on the seat vacant in that particular class. The density of the population in Dwarka has increased in last couple of years and the population in this part is young having small children so it will be very difficult to get the seats in lower classes than higher classes.
    Both the schools, Basava as well as BGS International give all the information on the phone so you can contact them during the school hours or personally visit the school.

thanx once again sola71 for da response.interacted with both schools, unfortunately no vacancies in either of these! big problem, if u get any information plz pass it on, i shall always remain indebted to u!!!!!!!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed