+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SAP Training Centre in Chennai

If you are really looking for a best SAP-Training with real time guys,please feel free to call me at 9962073399-Satya,from where we will take things forward..,those who are going to study for the sake of studying please dont call us..,because its very serious opportunity for those who really need good career in SAP

Hi if you are really lookingout for training on SAP eager to learn from realtime consultant please call i am here to help you out,SATYA-9962073399(this is not training institute,those who are really serious about theire career only please call me)

Hi Friends,

I am a real time SAP CRM Functional Consultant working in a MNC.I am handling classes at my place for SAP CRM Marketing, Sales, Services.I required a genuine candidates.For DEMO class ,please contact me on my mobile (95000 15699).

Hi Friends,

I am a real time SAP CRM Functional Consultant working in a MNC.I am handling classes at my place for SAP CRM Marketing, Sales, Services.I required a genuine candidates.For DEMO class ,please contact me on my mobile (95000 15699).

HORIZONE OFFER INTERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM IN ALL SAP MODULES FROM ECC 6.0 (Real Time Server With Real Time Consultant).

Some Special feature of HORIZONE.

1.Nominal Training Charge.
    2.Unlimited Lab fesility.
    3.Course structure with Industries Standard.
    4.Indidual attention for each and every student.
    5.Flexible Batch Timing.
    6.100% Job Assistance with our Placement Division.

Contact- Anna nagar, nungambakkam,T-Nagar-93 80 90 20 35 / 45

Hi,

While doing search on net, i came across two wonderful sites for SAP training information.
    I was able to locate 3 institutes in bangalore and joined with one of them.

You can try at Yet5.com and sap-training-institutes.com

These sites have best sap training institutes listing and if you register with them,
    they get you some discounts. i got 25% discount on the course fee. Just try it out..:)

Happy Saping :)

Hi those who are looking out for SAP training in Chennai as well as online training from anywhere in India from Technology Expert on R3 modules like SD, MM, FICO, ABAP and also new dimensional modules like XI, CRM, IS-Retail, Workflow etc please contact me at 9043332789-SATYA (This is only for the people those who are very serious about their career in SAP)

Dont Join Horizon :@ in annanagar or anywhere in chennai.My brother joined in that institute with the assumption that the faculty & job assistance 8o| guaranteed by them will be good.However they were a very poor coaching centre not even willing to listen to students even when they complained about the faculty.

Its not out of dislike iam writing this but the way he was treated.

Personal advise is to first take three to four demo lectures in any institute that you are willing to join.
    Also ask them whether the payment can be made after the class is over.

Regards
    ram

Hi,

I'm currently working as a Test Analyst. I want to learn SAP so that i can look for SAP Test Analyst roles. Can someone plz advise what modules i should learn and which institutes are best in teaching those modules in chennai? Your help will be much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Raj.

My name is Alok and I am looking for a Good Online trainer in SAP BPC and SAP BOBJ, PEGA, BA who should also have a good realtime experience. The trainers responsibility will be to provide hands on training, provide practice lab exercises, after training is done provide trainees with Case Studies, provide support with resume preparation, provide support with mock interviews, provide support with clients interviews (we will get the trainees the interviews, your job will be just to help the trainees clear these interviews), Provide on the job support after placement. You only have to spend 15-16 hrs per week.

Please do not contact me if you dont have real-time experience and good english communication skills. I don't care if you are a freelancer or a company. We pay very good.

Thanks,
    Alok
    Email - [email]alok7@yahoo.com[/email]

Hi -
    I am looking for an institute to learn EWM - extended warehouse management. Can someone please give me a few institutes that coach this module.

thanks

Thanks alot for this conversation....As i wanna do training of SAP.. And this information is beneficial for me...

Growth Centre [I] Pvt. Ltd

Growth Centre [I] Pvt. Ltd. is a pioneer in offering Total Counselling Solutions such as Personal Counselling, Vocational Guidance, Career Counselling, Training & Development for Individuals & Corporates, all under one roof.
    We at Growth Centre [I] Pvt. Ltd., strive at broadening career horizons in a way as to enable students to make a perfect career decision that will spell success.
    We also offer the following services:
     Vocational Guidance
     Psychometric Assesment (Aptitude Testing)
     Career Counselling
     Personal Counselling
     Clinical Testing
     Career Exhibitions
     Career Forum
     Interactive Sessions
     Workshop
    So set ready GET started with the procedures right away…
    For further information contact:
    Growth Centre (I) Pvt. Ltd.
    5th Floor, Gagangiri Complex, 18th Road, Chembur, Mumbai – 400071 .Contact numbers: (022) 32516857/ 2528 5657 / 2528 7474

hi ,
    i working in tcs.
    i am in sap supporting project.
    so i have shifts.
    i want to join sap training centre(BASIS) in chennai. is any training centre is flexible for me.
    because timings are different for me(as i am in shifts).can any one tell me suggestion for this.

pls gmail me s.udhayakumar88@gmail.com

best SAP institute in Chennai

hi friends,

I suggest you guys for best SAP institute in Chennai with low cost and good placement cell...

Please contact - 044 - 30885669

Which i found i this website.. (http://in.88db.com/chennai/Education-Courses-Training/Coaching-Tips/ad-845608/)

I have got experience in this sap institues, they are giving training for all java/j2ee, software testing institutes.

Thanks
    Ramya

VGIT is a best institute for SAP in chennai

VGIT is a best institute in chennai for SAP Training with 100% placement assurance.It is located in kilpauk(chennai).The faculties working in VGIT are real time consultants.

Vega Global IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
    #186,Poonamallee High Road,
    4th Floor,Alsa Towers,
    Kilpauk,
    Chennai-10.
    Phone-044 42857222

I have listed the SAP which provides placements in Chennai.

Siemens Information Systems Limited
    5th Floor, 144, Mahatma Gandhi Road
    Nungambakkam Chennai - 600034
    Tel: (91) 44 28334360/28334361/28334362

Foray Academy

No:3k 560-562 ,Century Plaza, (opp: to DMS busstop) Anna salai,Teynampet
    Chennai
    044 4354 4000

Experts Academy

Arya gowda road, westmambalam,
    Chennai
    044 6413 7678