+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Akbar Aur Birbal..!!!!

Akbar asked Birbal:-

" Tell me a sentence that: If we read in Happy times we become Sad
    &
    if we read in Sad times, we become Happy"

Birbal replied:-
    " This too shall Pass "

On a cold winter day Akbar and Birbal took a walk along the lake. A thought came to Birbal that a man would do anything for money. He expressed his feelings to Akbar. Akbar then put his finger into the lake and immediately removed it because he shivered with cold.

Akbar said "I don't think a man would spend an entire night in the cold water of this lake for money."

Birbal replied "I am sure I can find such a person."

Akbar then challenged Birbal into finding such a person and said that he would reward the person with a thousand gold coins. Birbal searched far and wide until he found a poor man who was desperate enough to accept the challenge. The poor man entered the lake and Akbar had guards posted near him to make sure that he really did as promised.The next morning the guards took the poor man to Akbar. Akbar asked the poor man if he had indeed spent the night in the lake. The poor man replied that he had. Akbar then asked the poor man how he managed to spend the night in the lake. The poor man replied that there was a street lamp near by and he kept his attention affixed on the lamp and away from the cold. Akbar then said that there would be no reward as the poor man had survived the night in the lake by the warmth of the street lamp. The poor man went to Birbal for help.

The next day, Birbal did not go to court. The king wondering where he was sent a messenger to his home. The messenger came back saying that Birbal would come once his Khichri was cooked. The king waited hours but Birbal did not come. Finally the king decided to go to Birbal's house and see what he was upto. He found Birbal sitting on the floor near some burning twigs and a bowl filled with Khichri hanging five feet above the fire. The king and his attendants couldn't help but laugh.

Akbar then said to Birbal "How can the Khichri be cooked if it so far away from the fire?"

Birbal answered "The same way the poor man received heat from a street lamp that was more than a furlong away."

The King understood his mistake and gave the poor man his reward.

Joke ki jagah puri Story post kr di...........:^)

oye yaar, se second wali story toh koi school di text book ki hai....for sure....

Thumbs up

Good one dude!! and most funny too. I had read this story several times, and i ca say that it is one of my favorite comic. These are some comics which can never be forgotten. Anyways good one.

Akbar and Birbal

Stories of Akbar and Birbal has made lot many laugh. It has also made them think. Just like this:

At a time, when Akbar was given a bad time by Maharan Pratap Singh’s valient army and Akbar was unable to do something to them. To make Pratap down he hanged a portrait of Maharana Pratap’s outside his lavatory.
    Birbal was passing…. suddenly he saw the picture. Shocked at Akbar for this mean act he thought of teaching him a lesson. When Akbar was resting in his Harem with his Rani’s, Suddenly, Birbal came… holding Akbar’s pulse in his hand…He asked ‘How are you now? Akbar said, ‘What happened to me?’ Birbal: After seeing Maharana Pratap’s portrait outside your lavatory, I thought, you probably suffer from constipation and seeing his picture helps you in clearing your motion !!! And Badshaah was totally balled over

During my school days I used to watch Akbar Birbal serial without a fail. Even today if I get a CD of it I will buy it. Akbar’s foolishness and Birbal’s timely intelligence always maid be laugh and at the same time there will be some message for the society.

The stories of famous Akbar and Birbal came into existence during the time phrase of 1542-1605 when Mughal regime formed in India. These stories of Akbar and Birbal are not only funny but very witty ones that are delight to the intellect as well as the lay men. Some of the interesting stories based on Akbar and Birbal are like:

1) How many crows in the kingdom?

One day Akbar was strolling in his palace gardens with his dear minister Birbal. Many crows were flying around. The King enjoyed their flying. Just then he thought, that how many crows could be in his kingdom and immediately posed this question to Birbal. Birbal thought a moment, then said, "They are ninety-five thousand, four hundred and sixty three (95, 463) crows in your kingdom, Huzoor." "How do you know that for sure?" the King asked. "You can get them counted, Huzoor." Birbal said. The king again said, "If there will be less than that, then?" Birbal replied immediately, "That means that the rest of them have gone on vacation to some neighboring kingdoms." "Or if there were more than that, then?" "Then it means that other crows are visiting your kingdom, Huzoor."
    Akbar was very pleased with this answer of his question.

2) Birbal caught the Thief?

It so happened that once a rich merchant's house was robbed. The merchant suspected that the thief was one of his servants. So he went to Birbal and mentioned the incident. Birbal went to his house and assembled all of his servants and asked that who stole the merchant's things. Everybody denied.

Birbal thought for a moment, then gave a stick of equal length to all the servants of the merchant and said to them that the stick of the real thief will be longer by two inches tomorrow. All the servants should be present here again tomorrow with heir sticks.

All the servants went to their homes and gathered again at the same place the next day. Birbal asked them to show him their sticks. One of the servants had his stick shorter by two inches. Birbal said, "This is your thief, merchant."

Later the merchant asked Birbal, "How did you catch him?" Birbal said, "The thief had already cut his stick short by two inches in the night fearing that his stick will be longer by two inches by morning."

Hello

oye yaar, se second wali story toh koi school di text book ki hai....for sure....

i have jokes 3 to 4 line no story about the jokes.

Teacher : who was AKBAR?
    Boy : Akbar was gay!!
    Teacher : why?
    Boy : v hav heard. Laila-Majnu, ......Heer-Ranjha, Adam-Eve, Soni-Mahival & only Akbar-Birbal...

(Just for comedy...no offence)

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jokes & Humour
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed