+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best place in India

We are planning to visit somewhere in India, my husband said its upto me to find a place for the tour..

Kindly suggest me some nice and cool place to visit anywhere in India.

Thanks..

My house.... specially my library.

Well from my point of view all places of India having uniqueness for traveling either it is Northern part or southern part of India. You can choose according to your interest. I suggest you to visit great Himalayas and make your trip memorable and adventurous. For more check out [url]http://www.indiatravelplanner.in/India-Tour-Packages.aspx?Package=Lap%20of%20Himalayas&pid=24&id=41[/url]

Choice is Yours

The Goa and Kashmir are the most favourite places. Goa is full of excitement and Kashmir is heaven in India. Choice is yours!

Best place in India

i suggest you jaipur in rajasthan nice and cool place to visit you.
    thanks.

Hyderabad City would the best place

In my opinion Hyderabad city would be the best place in india to visit throughout the year, you can find many websites offering information about city of Hyderabad at one stop.

Few of the websites that provides detailed information about the city are:

hyderabadplanet.com
    crazyhyderabad.com
    fullhyderabad.com
    hyderabad.co.uk

Place in india

I think its depend on you. If you want to see scenic beauty then you can go to Goa, Shimla, Kashmir, Andman and Nicobar, Kerala etc and if you want to visit historical place then I suggest you Rajasthan is the best place.

India a vast country has splendid number of finest and coolest place with excellent scenic, the following are as such spots:-

Darjeeling:-
    • Tiger Hill
    • Darjeeling Ropeway
    • Observatory Hill

Maharashtra:-
    • Amboli
    • Mahabaleshwar Hills
    • Sydney Point
    • Lonavala
    • Maleshej Ghat

Kerala:-
    • Munnar Hills
    • Alleppey/ Alappuzha
    • Kovalam
    • Varkala

Goa:-
    • Goa Beaches
    • Arvalam Waterfalls
    • Panjim Bridge

Other places:-
    • Ooty
    • Agra
    • Kulumanali
    • Mangalore

Hi,

if you going as a couple then you must visit Munnar Hills in Kerala, this is a best place to be with your partner. I have been there twine and i still like to visit this place. There is always something new see in this place, it is my challenge to you just visit this place for once and you will know why i told you that Munnar is the best place to be in India.

According to me,in india there are lots of places for visiting its upto you what kind of places do you like to visit.but i must say all places of india have their own uniqueness whether it is pilgrimage or holy places of india.

In my opinion the best place in India is Manali. Its a romantic place for newly married couples and lovers. I had gone to this place with my wife. The moments i spent with my wife in this place is the most precious moments in my life.

Hey..........

In India there are many beautiful places to visit; there is lot of tourist destinations also. Here i would like to suggest few places, if you feel those are good then go ahead with those; here it goes...

Trichi
    Hampi
    Ladakh and wagah
    Goa
    Mahabalipuram

Choose anyone according to your convenience and enjoy the trip...............

Hi,
    India is the best place to go for outing with friends, family, couples, etc... There are many peaceful places in India which attract you and make you to visit it again and again. You will truly enjoy visiting such places.. I would like to suggest few good places in India..

Kodaikanal– Best time to visit is June to February.. You can see the real greenery in Kodaikanal with huge mountains and Water falls..
    Coonoor– Can see the Tea Plantations everywhere.
    Vaalparai– Best place to visit with family..
    Jaipur – Best Historical place
    Jaisalmer – You can see stone house and it is the best historical place too.
    Shimla – This place should be visited during winter..
    Mathera – Best Hill station to visit
    Mahabaleshwar – It is also a hill station for visiting with family and friends.

And many more…
    Hope you will enjoy by visiting these places..

According to me Kerala( munar and allapy) these two places are the finest places in india....

Hey!!! i think there is no need of asking this question because most of the places in India are really beautiful as well as attractive.

Some of the most attractive spots are ooty, kodaikanal, munar, goa, hampi etc.....You can better visit this...

Since you are going as a couple then you can better go for goa, Darjeeling etc...Even i had been there, it is really cool. We had visited so many beautiful spots, like tea industry, Bengal natural history museum etc......

We had lot of fun; it was indeed an excellent trip for us....

Millions of tourists visit India yearly. Known as one of the most populated country, it is expected that the place is really crowded. Moreover, aside from the unique sights that you can discover, you will also encounter a rich history that is still preserved even utile now. It is no wonder why India is included in the must see places on earth. And so if you are planning to visit, you must first do some researches like when is the best time to travel, what things you need to bring with you and the places that you must visit.

Mumbai is the famous tourist attractions in India,so where you can find elephanta caves, Hotel Taj, Nariman point, hanging garden like that. You can also find fashionable goods as per your choice.

India is famous for historical monuments, diversity in people and languages, traditional culture, snow-covered Himalayas, florid and greenery hill stations, dazzling beaches, tranquil backwaters etc all over the world. Today, Jaipur city is equipped with a large number of luxury hotels and resorts for assisting tourists. <a href="http://jaipurtouristplace.wordpress.com/Jaipur tourist places</a> like City Palace, Jaigarh Fort and Hawa Mahal. Amazing architectural splendor of Jaipur city is really eye pleasing and captivating.

Ooty i guess ..its beautifull

damdama lake

Damdama Lake is a adventure places near delhi we are provide day picnic , group tours

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed