+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hidden camera in trial room

How to detect hidden camera in trial room :

Check your cell, make sure that your cell can make a call before you enter a trial room and after entering in to that particular room, if u r cell cant make a call ( this is due to interference of fiber optic during implementation), it means that there is a HIDDEN CAMERA.

so be carefull

thanks savita (Y)

Savita,

I was just thinking, in case the trail room is in the basement, then it might result in not getting the signal and unable to make a call. So how do you think once can detect the hidden camera if there is one ?

Sanjay

[quote=savita singh]How to detect hidden camera in trial room :

Check your cell, make sure that your cell can make a call before you enter a trial room and after entering in to that particular room, if u r cell cant make a call ( this is due to interference of fiber optic during implementation), it means that there is a HIDDEN CAMERA.

so be carefull[/quote]

Bhai, I was thinking what you were doing in Just Women. ;-)

Yet I have to admit that you have made a point.

I had once got a forwarded mail saying that most of the big shops like shopper's stop have a hidden camera in their trial rooms. The world has dwindled in to a very cheap, mean and evil one. The only thing you can do is to go to the trial room cautiously. You go out in to the sun you are not sure how many cameras are on you in the shops, streets or how many cell phones are on you simply clicking pics. Basically, people are cheap and have no values. They suck! I once hit upon on a website that simply showed photos of girls in the bus stop and streets in all districts, towns and cities. Just normal college going or working girls!

Why not put up some picture of men, I thought. I am sure there might be thousands of girls who would like watch them. But I bet what such men say and do when not in the limelight will be disgusting than what their female couterparts might do in pvt. :^)

Dear Anumol,

I came here becos we are inside every woman. WOMAN has MAN in itself, WOMEN has MEN in itself. lady has LAD in itself and so on. so we are an intergral part of every woman and have to be there whereever you people go . :-P

Sanju

[quote=veettamma]Bhai, I was thinking what you were doing in Just Women. ;-)

Yet I have to admit that you have made a point.

:^)[/quote]

Yeah, that's true. Men with something extra are WOmen. (Y) :-D

savita this is for ur post if someone check this and get hyper then wht shall he/she do i think they should do
    [url=http://www.sivanandabahamas.org/Yoga.htm]Yoga[/url] so that they can be calm on that time and think of the result

thankyou....i also recieved an SMS regarding the same.....i think v should spread the word...

> maanika.gupta wrote:

> thankyou....i also recieved an SMS regarding the same.....i think v should spread the word...

:-D:-D

i also got this through sms.

but it is true.

Os it becos the they Wooooo the men, and hence became women ?:) ;-)

Sanju

> veettamma wrote:

> Yeah, that's true. Men with something extra are WOmen. (Y) :-D

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Just Women
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed